June 08, 2005

Just Touching Base Before Trying To Leave Work.

Well, I tried once again to get to work on time, but some how I just lost time. I don't like it. I made myself get up to leave on time. I put out my clouths the night before, but still I got to work like 15 till 12. At I called in and said that I was going to be late. That was when Jhodie was combing my hair.

If anyone had asked I might have said that my hair dresser was backed up. :)

For that I got to eat liver and rosted gralic for breakfast. I'm not compleatly sick. A few hours later I got Tishion to get me a roti for lunch. That got rid of some of the taste.

I was set to by 2 dozen eggs today for Jhodie. I asked her for the money before I left for work today considering I had people to pay off. I did that, but I didn't get the eggs. The egg guy didn't come. So I was going to get some on my way home today, but an hour or so my sister called. She first asked if I had gotten eggs since I use to forget so much...but when she heard that I hadn't spent it yet, she said that she wanted me to buy us dinner. She didn't feel like cooking today.

So I'm going to go home, change my top and go to town to get some food for us. Nika might come with me.

Oh, Jhodie's job with the lady kinda changed. She now goes by and check up on her and clean almost every day, and for that she get's $200 a week. :) Until this whole thing gets sorted out, and she gets moved to the cardin home. If this whole thing is over politics it's really sad. As far as I can tell, it's either between Mis. Beachman, the lady that hired Jhodie to take care of the lady and the people/lady running the cardin home. But I'm not really sure. The whole thing is just stupid. That is why I didn't get involved with politics down here.

Well, it's 6:22pm and M went for lunch/dinner so I have to cover the desk until I leave.

See ya.

PS... before I leave. My sister found out something today when she called the cable company to report that the cable box that they installed for use last night wasn't working right. They were going to turn off our cable (tv and internet) today. Because of our outstanding 2 month bill. Didn't we just drop over $300 over by them last paycheck?? Well it wasn't enough. We now have to clear the bill. Just when we had a plan to get ride of it, they rush us. So next paycheck I have to give them like $400 odd. It's a good thing I have a over time in there. Not that it's much, but it will help.

Also, the cable box thing took a long time to get sorted. We got a messed up one it turned out, then the one he brought replace it was also messed up. But we now have one that works. Now we have to report that we now have two tv's in the house, so they can now charge us another $5 for the line, and get another cable box before we have to start paying for them.

Now I'm going.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment