June 26, 2005

I Was Pulled From My Bed With The Threat Of A Lawsuit

First I was asked when I wanted to be woken up since I crawled into bed around 3:30am today. I wasn't playing with my hub, but I was looking up some information on how to earlier that night. I decided to start cleaning up the kitchen, and I started the converting of a movie that now works now that I've slight messed up my codecs on the desktop. So I taking what I've been given and I'm converting (trying) from some flavor of .avi to .wmv. Then I'll start the codecs battle all back over to see the other stuff that I saw before, and the new one, and convert them if the converting works.

Either which way, as I was unplugging the fan to take it to my room so I go to sleep, my sister wakes up and walks past me to the bathroom. Then today she asked me if I did dishes. NO the Fairy Did. I rolled over and tried to go back to bed. Then she asks about what time to wake me, at which time Nika started banging on my door. She took her and left saying that she will wake me at 12.

* Pink - God Is A DJ

Scanning slide

*Rockapella - Good Ol' Acapella

Scanning slide

*Sunny and Cher - I Got You Babe

Scanning slide

So soon, she came back and was asking me to help her cut down the plantain tree. We had one that had a good bunch on it and it's been full for a while, but now she saw that some were turning yellow, so it time to cut it. I told her to call uncle Ray so he could bring the ladder. It was over our roof, and big and heavy, and I wanted to stay in bed. She said that she tried calling him already but he wasn't there or something like that. So she was asking me to come help her. I just laid there. Then when she thought that I had gone back to sleep, I heard her tell Nika to "Go wake aunty." I expected her to run in there and jump on me. Instead she banged on the door for like 2 mins with anything she could get her hands on. I heard three different things being banged on my door before she asked where mommy was. Then that is where the lawsuit came in.

*Kenny Chesney - Now Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem

Reckless Endangerment, Man 2 - Indifferent Endangerment (or something like that), then I heard Nika outside, and I told her to come back inside because I heard Jhodie hacking at the tree. I told her she would get Child Endangerment for having Nika out there. So I got up to get it over with and to get Nika inside before that thing fell on here. It was going to be heavy.

* Guns and Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

I found some pants that I had gotten from a student, but no shirt. So I took a warp and just wrapped it around me. It was ok if it got stained. I'll be surprised if it didn't get stained.

So I got my shoes and I walked out back to see what she had done so far. Great. There was bark strips on the ground, and she had cut away almost all of it. It was just sitting on something of thick point in between two pieces of trunk. Nika had followed me outside, so we sent her back in and told her to watch from her bedroom window. I waited until she was there before I started to push it. Jhodie was making it sound like it was going to be hard. I told her that it was going to be heavy. She was on the end that was going to help me slowly lower it unto the wall at that end of yard. I barely touched it when it cracked the point. She was surprised at something. I was holding on to it, and then we started to talk about how to do this. She wanted me to knock it right off the base, so it fell straight down, then we would angel it down to the wall or ground. Ok. 1, 2, 3, push. THUMP! It got pushed over fine.

*Nora Jones - Don't Know Why

Then we had to get the plantains off the roof before we started to lower it or we could cut them all up.

*Seal - Human Beings

So we started to rotate it, and I think I saw something coming towards me, so I closed my eyes and turned my head, and there was pain. The bottom part of it slammed into the side of my eye. We then heard a voice and I shouted leave or come help. Jhodie went to see who it was. It was Peter. What he was doing here, I don't care. It just hurt, then some kind of odd stinging started. When he got around back I let him finish help, and I stood there for a while. Then as I tried to open up my eye more it got really irritated, so I went inside to wash my face and eye. Just then Jhodie came with me. Ants fell into her clothes and she wanted to wash them off. I had already been bitten, but my eye was of higher concern right now for me.

*Sarah Mclachlan - Building A Mystery

It's a good thing I'm not white. I would have walked into work with a black eye for sure. Jhodie said that it looked a little bit swollen, but no one will really notice with my fat face.

Peter chopped up the tree, and then Jhodie went back out to cut up the bunch. Then I went back out to have a look at them, and to get some for M. which I now remember, I forgot at home. Wednesday.

*Shelia E - A Love Bizarre

Well they were interesting. It was one of the plantain trees that we had gotten from a lot 3 blocks away. Jhodie had asked and the guy that owned it said sure. They looked that really over grown silk bananas. I haven't seen ones like these before. Jhodie said that they came from Dominica, and they ware suppose to be it sweeter then the ones we normally have.

I got the set for M and bagged it, then sat for like 30 mins watching HGTV, then I slowly got ready for work.

*now my eye is bothering me again*

Well took a bath, and all that stuff, and I was going to wear the same outfit I wore yesterday, but I didn't like the blouse, so took time to try and find something better. I ended up picking a white one. I don't even know what this kind of shirt is called, but it works. I left the house about 5 or so after 2, which is good, just had to see how long it will take to catch a bus.

* Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine

It didn't take that long to catch a bus, but it was a "you get off before I get where I'm going lift". He asked how far I was going. I think he had his family in the bus with him. Three adults and two kids. Then we stopped for gas, ice cream, water, and chips.

*Martika - I Feel The Earth Move

During this little stop, two other buses went by us. When the first one stopped in front of us to pick someone else up, the driver asked me if I wanted to take that bus, but everyone was coming back to the bus, and the attendant had just finished pumping the gas, so I decided to stay. Then a min later the second bus came by just as he turning the key.

*Train - Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)

We were then off. I leaned over on suitcase that was next to me on the seat and enjoyed the ride to work. I was thinking as looked out the bus. Would I want a fast ride to work, or a comfortable one? I wanted a comfortable one. So I sat back and just watched the non-hurried scenery as I moved past. It would have been nice if I could have taken this bus to Sandy Point. That way I would actually see what I was driving past.

*Lou Bega - I Got A Girl

Got to work, said good afternoon to the guards in the guardhouse like I do everyday, and walked down to my department with out anything happening. But it did look a bit on the empty side in the parking lots.

*Kim Wilde - Kids In America

The clock said 2:25 when I walked it. Ouch, later than I would have liked, since it cut into my scanning time. I went inside, got the slides, the headset, and my bottle to hold water. As I was leaving the room I turned back for my keys. I'm not going to through that again. Besides I couldn't. No one was here other than us on the weekends.

Well, I may do good with the slides after all. Oh, just for spite, the door was opened when I got here.

I have three pages after the one that I'm currently one. I've done one page already. I would have gotten like 8 slides further if I wasn't blogging. Before, I scanned a pic three times thinking it had a lot of dirt on it, turns it was damaged.

*Enya - Sail Away

I've been stopping blogging a bit more to the end to scan some more. M leaves at 5 and it's mins till right now. I'm almost finished this page, in two more slides I'll be at 200.

Well that's it.

See ya later.

*Incubus - Meglomanica


Back.... came to spell check but I have something to add. I was able to tell M to stop by my house to and pick up the plantains that I had forgotten to bring with me for her.

Now, I spell checked, and very little grammer checked. It's over 4 pages long. Didn't want to read though that again right now.

*Britney Spears - My Perrogative

Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment