June 07, 2005

Went walking

Well after my 4am turn in time from messing with that new thing you see over at the side, my sister woke me up at noon I think.

She wanted me to go with her to Maria's. The lady that's dying. She was just going to give her lunch and then we were going to get some plants and get me some milks.

We made good time, even if we left later then my sister wanted. She thought that she could get me up and out of the house in 10 mins. HA! For me to get fully awake, eat breakfast and to get dressed decently will take me at least 20mins.

On the way up my sister commented on the fact for a girl that just woke up 30 odd mins ago I had a good pase. :) *grin*

When we got there, it wasn't as easy as getting the lady her lunch. The person who is really suppose to really take care of her, hadn't been there in forever. So Jhodie had to glove up and clean up and I got water for the mopping and went down to the store to get some bread.

Well I'll come back and finish. I have go pick up Nika.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment