June 15, 2005

I think I Lost a blog???

I remember typing something up yesterday and today FireFox opened up to "Create Post" page. ???

That's one down the drain.

Since I'm here.

Yesterday, I worked 11 hours.

Ya. I got called at home making me think that I should be in abit early to help someone with something. But got there like 10 till 11 to find no one wanting me. Then I was ask/told, (pick one) to work M's shift. For whatever reason she wasn't coming int today. Normally I assume she's not feeling well. I was then just running all over the place. Up to talk to teacher about some DVDs that she wanted riped for the students to look at. Then I had to scan those slides for Dr. G. I had put them off for too long. Then I was running around doing parts of other things.

I got a lot done, and when everyone left, it just stopped. Not that my heart ach stopped there. Two things really.

One, my music up and walked away again. AGAIN! 6 gigs poff!
Two, Dr. G. Well he got the e-mail that I had finished the two pages of slides and brought me more. 300 more. ya. At least. I've been laughing at them for 2 days now. He ofcourse wants them done before next month. HA!. I get about 6 days to work on them. If I have to watch the front desk, I can't be upstairs scanning.

Oh, I got and intresting phone call. The cable company called me. They wanted to send someone to my house. So they called my house, realized that no one was there, and called my work number looking for me. The lady just started it off wrong. She got the ok that they could come tomorrow at 2pm, but she started off sounding like, they guy is ready to come to your house today, can you be there in 30 mins. She didn't say that that, but that is what it sounded like, but I just told her that they could check the house after 4, because that is when someone will be home. She said that wasn't possable, it was too late. Fine. But then I heard from my sister that a department from the cable came by at 7pm. Odd.

Anywhich way, I got two things to cherr me up. One, I got a free dinner. A veggie Roti. Collin got it for me for lunch, but I had already sent out for lunch. Then I got a job from a student. She really infected her computer with spy/adware and it was messing up AIM, and she was being flooded with popups, and it hijacking her surfing.

I thought that it wasn't gonig to be that hard to fix. I was only slightly wrong. I thought it was going to be a 2 hour or so job. Turned out to be a 5 hour job. One of her adware things started to multiply. So it took a while and I had find something better than Norton and spybot to get ride of them. I found Spyware Doctor. I like it, but it's not free. You can test it out, but you have to pay for it.

Now where was I? I went to post a wallpaper over at my wallpaper group.

Well I'm starting to frezze and the computer is telling me that it's 83 degress outside. I think that there is rain close by. We heard thunder earlyer.

Well I'm trying to save what is on this old cd that I found, but it's putting up a fight. I might do it when I get home. I think my sister's laptop, went thought it a bit better than this one.

Today was differnt. Not so much to do. Talked to a student about music. I think we were talking too loud a few times. A girl would keep looking over at us. I scanned some pics for Dr.St. J and put them in a powerpoint for him.

Right now a few of the comptuers are acting odd and not really letting the students into their e-mail. I'm sure they will be rebooting that server tomorrow.

15 mins until closing, and I'm sure only 5 of the 15 people here know that.

Well someone should be proud of me, a whole day and I didn't play any of my games. Just played with music, downloaded apps, and helped a few people. :)

Got to go. The computer is flaking out on me over the cd I'm trying to copy.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment