June 15, 2005

This Day Is Turning Out To Be Longer Than I Thought It Would Be.

What does that mean?

First I went into work early because they needed my help with something, but not that early. Due to trying to find breakfast on my way to catching a bus, I go there 10 till 11. E is hiding out in the copy center this week. After having to double check something and make some corrections, the whole thing took over 2 hours. I now have the whole night to look forward too. M is out sick or something. So I'm here until 10pm. Today I work an 11-hour shift. At least Collin got me dinner. It's a veggie Roti. He was suppose to get me a chicken one for lunch, but after sounding like he might be able to get me anything, I got a tuna sandwich. So I had that for lunch, and saving what he got me for dinner. When I get down stairs I'll be calling Jhodie to let her know that I'm staying late today. At least I now have money to pay off getting my tv fixed. :) :)

Well back to scanning Dr. G's slides. I'm almost done. He didn't get me that much this time. He has already told me that he as a bit more for me to do.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment