June 22, 2005

Odd Day.

Well I took my dear time getting out of bed and ready for work. I would have liked to have gotten to work 15 past, but I didn't feel like caring that much today, but I was upset with the joker in the back of the bus on my way in to work.

From the time I got into the bus he was talking nonsense. Then when he was suppose to come out, he was joking and the bus man didn't take him on, then he really spoke up that he wanted to get out, and even then he was laughing.

Then the bus stopped 50 feet away for another guy to jump out and get himself a case of bryson. (fanta in the bottle) I don't think that I find a right spelling for the word. I don't think it's a real word.

Anyway, got to work at 11:25, no one was at the front desk, then I found out that E was still upstairs in the copy room. Turns out her e-mail said that she will be up there for 2 weeks. I must have missed that part. Either which way, she doesn't seem that happy to be up there. Turns out she is covering for someone who is on their honeymoon.

Well we had a department meeting today at 2, just after I ate lunch. I got an egg sandwich today. We even got some "treats" from the day school for fixing some computers. I don't know what it was. It was like it was some kind of brownie thing that wasn't dark brown, and had oats, nuts and chocolate chip. I know I shouldn’t have had three, but after I ate the first one they didn't seem so bad. :)

For most of the shift I did web work. Then Dr. St. J showed up and I got into power point things with him. Of course he didn't come to find about the work he already gave me. He came to give me more. Ya. :( Well at least it was just to flip some slides around and to scan a pic for him to place in the powerpoint also, but since he was here, he was going to help me. He had left me with like 15 or so pics to scan last week Friday and I had no idea where they went, so he had to show me. I'm sure that he changed his mind where some of them were meant to go.

Tomorrow I'm going to be checking out all the new flat panel computers. Some how pop up blockers got unto them. So I have to go to each one and uninstall them. I thought that it was just one or two, but it seems like most of them if not all of them have it. Whoever installed the IMs didn't uncheck a few things when they installed them. So now I have some uninstalling to do. We just don't know if it was done when the image for the ghost was being made, or if some student did the installing themselves when they were told of an update.

Right now, I'm up in the FDC doing some more scanning for Dr. G. I almost didn't do any today. I saw the time at 5:30 and realized that I was suppose to get some scanning time in. I think E being out threw me off, since I had to cover the front desk until the meeting.

Well I'm almost done for the day, want to or not, my shift ends in under 15 mins I want to get this last page of slides done. So it looks like I'm going to be here after my shift to get the page done. I would have it done in time if someone didn't lock the door for this place. Then me, who didn't want to go back downstairs for my keys wasted like 10-15 mins trying to get a key from someone on this level. :(

Today’s set seem to be of shattered insides, pus, and a few open carcasses. I would post a pic, but I don't want to make any of you hurl.

The other day it hit me that I haven’t listed any of the songs that I have playing when I blog like I use to. I'll start again when I'm not press for time like today.

Well see ya. I'm going to have to spell check this then post, and I could add some stuff later.

Oh, I got a switch. :) Rick just gave it to me. I also realized that I could have gotten my cable from here too. Oh well. $15 wasn't that much. :)

bye.

Ok... got a ride home. Then I went out twice to get food for all of us. Nika got fish and sweet bread, and what I was going to get from this place was all out, so I took Nika home so Jhodie could feed her. Then I went back out and got myself some veggie pizza from someone else, and I got Jhodie some BBQ chicken from another store.

Then I tried to work the switch. Didn’t quite work, so I have to talk to Rick tomorrow and find out that gives. Then I tuned in early. Really early. 10:30 if that late. I was just tired, and I was fighting acid reflux and I was not winning. At 4 am or so, I climbed out of bed and made 1 part water to 4 parts baking soda and drank some of it. I had to do something. I’ve had it off and on for the past 2 days. So I waited, and it could have just been the cold water I felt, but I felt it in my chest doing something.

In 20 mins I was asleep. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment