June 07, 2005

Re: something new

Hi Larry.

I've gotten quite a following if not a lot of surfers. My numbers are up at my site.

It's been like 100 every 2 days or something. :)

Other than that, I have two computers, but only one is connected to the net, and it's not
even mine. It's my sister's. She got my other sister's "old" laptop. It's not that old,
but my other sister wanted a newer one, just to have a newer one I think.

We just moved around our living room. My sister wanted it to be more open.

As for the picture thing from yahoo, maybe I should just throw in something about making
it work with FireFox along with the rest of the stuff that I can't see when I'm writing a
letter in here.

Well the first day of my two days off is over. I slepth a good deal, until 1pm I think.
Then I had breakfast. Then I cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned, then got away with
walking around in curcles for about 10min when I wasn't resting my back by sitting down.
I also got that new game that I talked about Chuzzles, and played it for while before I
went back to washing dishes. I found out that if you just get up and leave, they go to
sleep on you. It's cute.

I was just looking at blogskins.com and it made me think of changing the look of my site
a little. I was also checking out some of the other blogs at blogger.com, and at one
point I thought it took me to mine, but I was wrong. It just looked like mine. I think I
want to set mine apart a bit by look if anything. I am gald to say that my grammer and
spelling aren't as bad as what I've come across, but then I'm not that great either.

Some people are writing blogs as part of their major or something in college. College. I
was suppose to go to college. Now I'm thinking like the older guys who went back to
college and everyone called them Sir are Mam execept their teachers. I think I'm too old
to go to college now and I'm 'only' 28. And as technical happy as I am, I don't want to
go to college on line. I want to really go to college if I am ever able to at all.

Well, I'm being eaten alive by the mosqitos, my sister is asleep in the couch with the
fan and a sheet protecting her, and Nika went to bed late because dinner was late and she
wanted to see the end of spiderman2.

As for the wallpapers, I might work on one tonight. I feel odd like I should be in bed or
something, but I'm not that tired, even if I did help move a bunch of large things. A
couch, an arm chair, and help dismantle and move what use to be a very heavy
entertainment thing. My sister didn't like how big is was, but I liked did. :(

Well I have go. Think I'll take a bath after waking up Jhodie and ask her if she really
wants to move almost everything around again, or not.

*kiss* see ya.

--- Larry T <willienolan2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Jhoy
> I'll have to check out that new photo attachment from yahoo. The wallpaper you have
> looks nice and peaceful. I might look at it too much and fall asleep:)
> I did keep the other computer incase Lois took an interest but she hasn't at all. I
> guess I keep it too incase something goes wrong with this one and I have a back-up that
> way. I can't imagine being without one now.
> I wish more people would join in the conversation and sharing wallpapers as you said. I
> look forward to what you have planned where a boob might pop out !! The one I'm working
> on now goes against most of the things I usually go by! There is little or no room for
> icons on the left... I usually use soft colours and this one is full of contrasts and
> so on. It isn't done yet.
> I just realized I haven't been to your bog in a few days so I'll have to go and see
> what is new. Take care Jhoy. Love ya.
>
>
> Larry
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.
- There I have links to what use to be life.
- There you can find out what I might want in life.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment