June 18, 2005

Hi ya.

Well it's 6pm and I've been down here almost an hour.

I got 5 pages of slides done. I wish it was five full pages, but some of the pockets were empty. M left at 4:56 or so. She knocked on the door on her way out.

Well today we lost power for some reason. I think it had to do with the continuing set up of the new generator. Anyway, power was restored before I came to work, but the AC isn't working. It seems that the ACs have to be rewired to work with some new lines they put in.

It's not that bad. For once I'm not freezing. Well I decided to organize my games folder. Somehow I ended up with three, so I'm getting rid of multiples, and seeing what I shouldn't have in the first place, and see what needs more information like a code for an abandoned shareware game, and to see if it's really abandoned in the first place.

Well I went looking for the site of this nice game that I have to see if they had updated it or something. The game is called CyberMind. It was really nicely done, and it came out years ago. So I went looking and the old site that it had in the read me is no longer out there, so after a while I tried just to find the game. Maybe a newer version was put out before they called it quits. Then I found the owners. They changed their name, they had a whole new site, and I think that they expanded. They have some really nice stuff. So I'm sharing. I am disappointed that they haven't updated the game, but then, how do you update a game that most people think is complete to begin with?? Guess I was expecting too much. Oh, do throw them a $20 or so, so they can finish some of the other games that they haven't finished yet. :)

I'm thinking of posting a zip of a bunch of freeware games that I have. I'll see.

Oh, I saw "Into The West" last night. The first ep last week was just sad to watch. This week it had it’s tear jerking moments, but I liked this one better. I think there is one left to watch next week. Jhodie was going to watch it with me, but then decided to get the DVD set so she could watch the whole thing without tv ads. Not a bad plan, I might get my own copy. For how much I like how the show is done, I have to say this. This documents one of the worst times in America's existence. The number of Native Americans that they killed, corrupted, and ran off of land that they lived on for centuries, goes well beyond wrong. And for the kids studying history who thought that it couldn't get much worst than slavery. I feel sorry for them.

Now I'm sad. :(

*Breath ... breath...*

Ok, I'm going back to my game hunt. In an hour or so, I'll go label the movies that I ripped. I actually got it down. Now I have to rename them, and then post them. Then I may look at lunch/dinner or just install the new deleting program that I found to get rid of the profiles. It's not as good as that first one I found, but I haven't found it back yet.

Incase any of you have come across such a program, I'm looking for a program that can delete anyway from 200 to 600 profiles from the computer that lets me exclude a few folders from that group and it doesn't stop running when it bumps into a file that it can't delete for any number of reasons. I wouldn't mind it if it delete that many files in an hour’s time. I'm not concerned about recovering anything. No one here has time for that, and most of users are restricted users and can't do that. Thanks.

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment