June 15, 2005

This is why we need a home network.

My sister has been on the computer for the last two days. This is why I haven't blogged in that time. I'm steeling some time now before I go to bed to be up for work at a good hour tomorrow.

She has a laptop, but we only have one connection to the Internet. I have to get a wireless network router soon.

I started a blog on the weekend, but I didn't get to finish it. I should have time tomorrow near the end of the my shift to blog out something.

But I do have work waiting for me tomorrow. One, dvd ripping, if it doesn't work, we'll just have to try and make copies for the students. Then there is the slides that I have to scan for Dr. G. I put off doing it for as long as possible. Then who knows what the day will bring me.

Saw the end of Deadliest Catch tonight, along with House. Now Antique Road show is on. I'll finish watching that in bed. Earlier today we tried to do some shopping, but my check wasn't in my bank account yet, so Jhodie's shopping day will be tomorrow. I'm put in a small demand for lunch money for school for two days a week. That is $10-$15 for each day.

Yesterday we had a bit of hike as my sister called it. I didn't call it hike, but we went by the sick ladies' house. She's in the hospital right now by the way, the finally came for her. Jhodie went for some mangoes from her back yard, I went for the walk, and we took Nika to tire her out so she could wake up in time to go to school today. That is why she was with us yesterday. She woke up too late to go to school. Nika had the worst of it. We should have made her wear her hat. It was a very hot day. I wasn't hard to walk, the heat just took it's toll. Once in a while we were able to make her smile.

Sunday we lost power, and tonight we lost power, but tonight's was much shorter. Only 5 mins or so with two blips. The one on Saturday lasted two hours. The students then started swapping black out stories. Like how last semester they had rolling black outs, 6 hours at a time. So on and so forth.

Well got to go, I'm sweating. I'm going to bed with my fan.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment