June 09, 2005

Don't Eat Any.

If your sister every desides late at night to fry liver, cut it into strips, cook it again with potatos, add it to a warp with rosted garlic and sour cream, DON'T EAT IT!

I thought that it wasn't so bad this morning, I just wasn't warned about the garlic. So I ate two more before I went to town to get dinner. This time I listened to my sister and had some pineapple jam along with it to cut the taste.

I felt fine up until the black out at 8:45pm. Then the lights came back like 9:03 and I just decided to stay in bed. Now I'm awake at 12:22am and I'm trying not to throw up right now. I can taste it in the back of my throat. I half think that I should throw up just to get it out of my system. I just can't eat as much liver as I use to when I was growing up.

I'm going to work on a wallpaper until about 2 then I'm off to bed. I hope that I don't throw up. It's kinda hard to stop once you start.

No comments:

Post a Comment