June 09, 2005

So It's Not The Kind Of Wallpaper I Had In Mind

I was going to make a wallpaper for my wallpaper club for desktop use, but I ended up, picking up where I left off on the modding of blogging page.

What do you think? I didn't have a plan that much as to what kind of picture to use, just one that was dark, and just made my page pop just a bit more than someone else's who used the same template as mine.

For those of you intrested in the origanl pic that I used for this. Here it is.
Before Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us AfterFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


As you can see, I changed it a bit. That is what took up most of my time. I could work on a wallpaper. Since I'm making it simple, and very icon friendy. That just means that there is alot of open space on the wallpaper.

I am glad that I desided to install paint shop pro. I'm just happy it's not draining my system as bad as I thought it would. Grin 4

No comments:

Post a Comment