June 05, 2005

something new

Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.

 Hi Larry.
 
 
Guess what I found. Yahoo has this new Beta photo thing. You should test it out. I'm so sharing this with all the people who don't have a clue.
 
My only thing I have aginst it makes it abit too easy. It's like it shouldn't be that easy.
 
When you go to log into your mail near the bottom you will see something that says Yahoo Photo Mail. You have to download something to make this work. But It's a one time download. Better yet. I think I see link at the end of the e-mail.
 
I'm working on my blogs now.
 
Oh, this is my current wallpaper. I've had it up for Months. I've been thinking that it's time I changed it. Then I started thinking that I should go out and look for some new wallpaper. I haven't done that in a while.
 
*Kiss*  Take care.
 
 



=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be life.

- There you can find out what I might want in life.

The larger versions of these photos will be available until September 03, 2005 (90 days)
Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment