June 27, 2005

Guess What?

It's been coming, but now it's showing it's head. The laptop needs to be re-installed, but I have to wait for the cds from my sister before I can do that.

Also it starting to look like I will have to re-install my desktop also to fix something that I messed up with the codecs on the system. I think it's when I introduced the window video 1 codec for 95 to the 2000 system. I just wish that I wrote down somewhere what the name of the file(s) where, and where I added it. Oops.

Other than that, it was an empty day. The side of my head hurt from the other day. I washed some dishes, I had lunch. I heated up last night left overs. Then I was on the computer for a while, during and after the small black out we had today around 2. The only advantage to having a laptop.

Then come 4:10pm I got dressed and went for Nika when Jhodie hadn't called, and she wasn't home yet with Nika. I wore my shorts out and I didn't feel like a fat person wearing shorts. It didn't bunch up between my legs at all. Speaking of my legs. It was so hot here today that I didn't have to lotion my legs before leaving because my sweat made my legs look good. :D And as always, I got looks on my way down past the construction site.

It always seem odd to me how some people look at me and think that I'm ugly and fat, while other people try to get my attention to maybe make out with me. I'm just glad that I'm loosing some weight. I will be on the top the of the world to be 210. A nice curvy, chesty, soft girl and not a twig with breast. I don't want stems, I want legs that lead to thighs. Ya, that's my argument for not trying to be a person under 140lbs.

Well, I picked up Nika and on our way back, we saw Jhodie coming towards us. Nika spent some time at B's house, and my sister wrote on the side of our house "Grafted Mangos For Sale. 50 cents" She brought back like 12 or so and they are all ripe. We can't eat all of them before they start to go bad. I eat 2 every 3 days.

I worked on the computer some more, Jhodie went and got some bread, and some how skated though time until now. Oh, I watched the Antiques Roadshow FYI, then stargate, Now Pen & Teller BullShit. (I can say that because it's the name of the show) I don't really swear.

Ok.. back to checking the laptop. I got Norton and I'm having it scan the laptop right now. It said that it was infected, and my AVG got it, but I normally using Panda Online scan to back it up, but their site seem to be down today. So I got Norton. They have an online scan too, but it doesn't clean anything.

Well See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment