July 10, 2005

Calvin

Hello,

I did some work today, but mostly gooffed off. I was slightly tempted to do some "school"
work, but I just supressed it. I know that the time is coming when I'm going to have to
sit down cram. The good thing I remember things for short bursts of time, so once I go
all the way to the end, I should be fine for that class.

Well In hunor of my Calvin and Hobbes wallpaper that I made and waiting for permisson on
to post since I used some other's wallpaper for background, I'm giving you the link of
the best link that I've found so far for Calvin and Hobbes that wasn't put together for
money. :)

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Hangar/4161/index_old.htm

It wasn't easy to find. Most of the links that I found at this one site weren't there
anymore. And since this one is over at geocities, they have to stop by every 6 or so
months of it get's shut down or something.

Well, It's 10 till now. I'm going to start my rounds. Oh.. that reminds me. I have to
uninstall the vnc that I have out here and install the old one.

I'll be back with my hours from early this morning, and I do mean early. G'ssss. :(

See ya in like 4 hours. *grin*

=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.
- There I have links to what use to be my life.
- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


____________________________________________________
Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment