July 11, 2005

Fwd: Re: permission

I got permission. :) Yaaaa! :)

Below is everything.

A link to the wallpaper I made, and a link to the maker of the back ground that I used. He provided it for me, and the whole thing is me asking and him saying yes. :)

I just got back from my 4 hour walk. Ya, long walk. first I went to Wades Garden, then went to town, and walked all over town looking for stuff. Jhodie was trying to find me clothes, which at the end we did.

I tried to look for the new power cord for the laptop. Did I tell you about that yet? Well I was suppose to get a laptop from this guy in October. He was getting a new one and he was going to give me his old one, but on Friday he brought it in broken. One of the problems is that power cord was broken. That is what I tried to look for today, but no one has a replacement.

I ran home to let the cable guy in to check out internet since we can't really get on for a while. I got here, picked up Nika and hurried her home to try and catch the cable guy, but he already came. I found a note on the door, which I'm leaving there for Jhodie.

Ok, I'm going to lay out in front of my fan on my bed. It's a hot and sweaty day.

See ya.

--- Vlad Gerasimov wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:56:47 +0900
> From: Vlad Gerasimov
> To: "Jhoy E. Meade"
> Subject: Re: permission
>
> Hi,
>
> you have my permission as long as link to www.vladstudio.com is
> provided. Thanks!
>
> Vlad Gerasimov
> http://www.vladstudio.com
> -------------------------
>
> Jhoy E. Meade wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I was thinking of a way to make a calvin and hobbes wallaper, and I
> > came across one that needed a night background. I went looking and I
> > can across yours.
> >
> > I was wondering if I could have your permission to post it on my
> > blog.
> >
> > This is how it came out. Not great, but not too bad either. At least
> > I think so.
> >
> > I\'ll ofcourse say where I got the background pic from and post a
> > link to your site.
> >
> > And this my blog. http://jhoye.blogspot.com
> >
> > Thanks for taking the time to read my e-mail.
> >
> > ===== Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8)
> > Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4 ===== Message sent from vladstudio.com
> >
> >
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment