July 20, 2005

I Want To Sleep.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz.....

It caught up with me. Staying up late that is.

This morning was not a good idea even if my sister took the laptop from my bedroom this morning to use her new found wireless ability.

I tried so hard to stay in bed, for as long as I could, I even skipped breakfast.

Now I'm starving and falling asleep at my desk. I really came here to spell check the thing I posted last night. *YAWNNnnnn*

I thought everything was going wrong for me today.

One, last night I read in my work mail that we were having a meeting today at 11am. Great. Then Jhodie went to work and town early so she could be back to let me go to work on time. Nika didn't have school today incase you were wondering. But Jhodie didn't get back home until 5 past 11. As she walked in the door, I called work to let them know that my sister just got back from work and that I was walking out the door now. I turned and asked her how I looked, she said fine. I walked 3 blocks to catch a bus because there was a children parade where I would have caught the bus. Then when I did catch a bus I looked down at my skirt to see that it was covered in lint. If the skirt wasn’t black I wouldn't have minded as much. Oh, and I forgot my ID.

Then I got here to find that the meeting was post-pone until tomorrow 2pm. Again at the start of my shift, but I should be able to make that one. Ok, still worried about the "snow" all over my skirt, and walked into my "office" to see my flat panel missing. That didn't really bug me. I was told that if they need it, it would be taken. What I was cross about was the few turned over things that they left behind, and that the other two guys had to give up their flat panels too, but they found time to set up monitors for themselves, but left a blank, dusty space for me to find. I picked up one of the huge CTRs that we have back here, and since it didn't have a sticker on it saying if it was good or bad, I thought it was good and used a chair to move it over here. I wasn't ready to add back pain to my "bad" day. Then it found it was only slightly bad. The right hand side is discoloured. Light tint of red and blue that comes in about an inch or 2. I had to move everything to the other side so I could work in the space.

Ok... I'm off to get a sandwich for lunch. It's mins till 2pm. I’ll be back in 10 if that long. I'm going down stairs to Turtle Jane's. It still bugs me. The name without the meaning behind it.

Let's hope I don't fall asleep while I'm eating. I just know I'm going to crash when I get home tonight. At least I don't have anything to stay up late for tonight.

See ya.

... oh, I'll spell check when I get back. Really.


Back... spell checked and such.

I got a better monitor. Spent some time getting the screen lined up. I got it as good as I can get it.

My desk is very crowded right now. I'll see if I can get someone to get one of them to one of the teachers if not to drop it off in thier e-mail box.

Off to the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment