July 07, 2005

Hi ya.

Nothing much going on… really.

Just the same...

St. Jean and his tech challenged self, but I'm trying to put a stop to it. As of yesterday, I started teaching him how to do a few things, since the last straw was when he sent me pictures to put into PowerPoint.

Fine he didn't know how to rotate a pic. Fine he didn't know how to scan. But not know how to put a picture in PowerPoint?? That was it.

Yesterday I tried to show him how to rotate. You have to copy the pic out of PowerPoint into a picture program, I use Irfanview as you know, rotate it, and then copy it back. Sounds easy ha? Ya, I thought so too, until I started to show him.

Today was making a new slide in PowerPoint and inserting pictures for him. That went a lot easier, and I made him type up words that he wanted me to scan. It was like 3 lines worth. I told him that they were going to be typed in. He shortened one of them so he wouldn't have to type so much. :)

But he did good. Really good. We will go back to rotating, and I'll still help with the scanning, but he will be placing them in the PowerPoint until I get him scanning without too much problems which won't be for a while.

Other than that, yesterday I was swamped with web updates and posting. Monday and Wednesday I did my exercise. I think I cried Tuesday about the pain that I was in. I still had some when I started Wednesday morning, but it went away a bit when I was doing the exercise, and I got a bit further than last time. Tomorrow will be my last time for the week. Jhodie said that she will be doing that one with me. We'll see.

A whole bunch of sites don't seem to be working today. I'm having issues with my computer here a work. For some odd reason, it just stopped playing mpeg movies. I have an editing thing set up with a teacher for tomorrow. Actually, it’s not really tomorrow, he didn’t say when he needed the file. I could put him of until next week Wednesday and give myself the weekend to work on the problem with my computer.

I did what I did with my home computer plus some, and they still won't play. It's not even like the program is crashing when I try to play them. It just says it's playing the file, but nothing is moving, not even the progress bar. Very, very odd.

I don't like being cold without having a nice pair of wool stockings on. *I’m cold if you didn't know*.. At least I have 2 hours to go.

This weekend, we are going to try and go walking. I don't really have anything on tv to watch, and we should go out since Nika gets board staying inside.

Oh, I'm uploading another AMV for you. I picked one based on Armatige III. They use another Armatige movie that I didn't know of to fill it out. I don't have a third fav AMV really. I left it going on the computer that is having it's small crisis with mpeg files. I even forgot about it. I went outside to warm up and came back in talking to AM.

*Christina Milian - AM to PM

I have a headache again. I think that since the hit in the head I will now have headaches ever so often now. I was kind a proud of the fact that I didn't have headaches growing up, but then some people would say, there is no real reason for normal kids to have headaches. That is something grownups get from living out here. Either which way I don't like it. It's bad enough that I don't want to be here because of how cold I am.

Oh, I found out the name of song that I've had here for a while. I was calling it "Come, Come My Lady". I put it in a search engine and I found out that the song is called Butterfly by Crazy Town. I don't think I know Crazy Town, but in an off beat way I like this song.

*Amateur the band - Crash

Nika didn't go school today. Jhodie over slept so she couldn't get Nika ready in time for school. Nika on the other was up at 6am sharp. I didn't get up until 11 or so, and I hung out with Nika abit until Jhodie took her out at mins to 1.

*The Human League - Human

I do have some new pics to post as wallpaper; I might give that a shot before going home.

Oh, about the AMV's that I'm posting. They will be deleted from the server unless they are downloaded at least once a month. I'm also thinking of posting the T.A.T.U. songs since the link I gave a while a go has gone bust, and I still have all the songs. It's a good amount of songs. A gig and half or something like that. I haven't really looked at the folder in a while. I just speared it from being deleted. I started clearing out things that I saved on DVD for some more space. I need a bigger hard drive.

*Elton John - I Want Love

I know that I just got an 80 gig one, but I need like two 120's to be comfortable and have space. :) I need a new processor too and I'm looking at getting a DVD burner. I should have thought about that when I got my cd burner.

*The Troggs - Wild Thing

I'm not sure about the router yet. Rick hasn't said anything to me yet about it. If he's ordered it yet or what, but he did mention that a girl is trying to sell one that she has for $50 EC. That's not so bad. If it has LAN ports and WiFi, I'll take it. I should have asked for her name. Tomorrow, if I don't find it on the for sale page.

*Sting - All This Time

Yes, I'm just sitting here rubbing my hands together.

Ok... I'm going to work on the wallpapers. I already sized them, I just .....*my sister called*.......

*Betty Hutton - It's Oh So Quiet

Wallpaper, I already sized them, I just have to upload them to the server after making some thumbs for the website, then I can link them.

My sister sounds out of it, and Nika is watching a movie. She said that nothings wrong, but it doesn't sound like it. Nika is fine even if she did have hotdogs for dinner. There was alot of rice left over from last night.

*En Vogue - Givin' Him Something

Ok, off to spell check.

Finished spell checking and such. See ya... Down to an hour until I get to go home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment