July 09, 2005

I Should Blog...

... but I want to go to bed. :(

I'll saw one thing.

They picked today to give out length of employment awards.

Today when my hair do is fuzzy and three days old. When I wore a brown shirt that you can see my white bra though. Well I could, don't quite know what everyone else saw. At least not yet. They took my picture getting my certificate. Great.

I may not have said it before, but I'm saying it now. I don't like my picture taken. That pic that you see of me over in the corner, I came up with that pose, with that outfit. That is the only thought out pic that I have ever taken. The one they took of me today, is going to be posted in a health ad. Do you look like this?? Try our new product you'll look and feel so much better.

The only good thing, well two good things. One, I converted the teacher's movie over to WMV and I cut it up with the help of the teacher into the pieces he wanted. The second good thing, I did my exercise today. I didn't do them on time, but I did at least 15 mins worth. I wasn't feeling so well when I woke, I didn't think that I was going to be able to do any at all, but I did.

Now I want to go to bed.

I've been wanting to go to bed since midnight, but I had to wash the dishes first and put up dinner.

To leave on an up note. I love the part in movie The Incredibles when the kid says "That was totally wicked!"

I bring this up due to the fact that I watched part of the movie with Nika before I put her to bed tonight.

Tomorrow I have to clean up this disk before I go to work. Which shouldn't be so hard since Jhodie and Nika will be out for the whole time I'm home. They are going out with grandma Cookie, then they are off to see Sponge Bob. I hate it, but I'm just happy that I'm not going to that thing.

Well, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment