July 21, 2005

Re: addy

Hi Larry.

 

*kiss*

 

You are having no luck with yahoo these days. I think it's the expansion they are doing. They just acquired a company named Flickr. I have an account with them, but I mostly use Imageshack for my picture hosting now.

 

I've been having more problems with msn then with yahoo. But I've had bigger issues then getting into an e-mail I don't use to check for discounts at overstocked.com.

 

It's all computer based. And the other day I killed the wireless router that my uncle lent me. If I can't fix it, I'll have to pay him $140 or so, and still come up with the same money for mine that I already ordered.

 

In my defense, the set up paper that I got with the unit gave me the wrong version of the model. Now it won't work at all. This being a day after I told my uncle that his laptop that the he got not that long ago has a cd rom drive that the laptop won't see. So I can't install the drivers for the cable internet to let his boss install some software unto it so he could do some work at home. I can't tell him I broke the router without offering to pay him back for it. I'm just hoping that I can fix it. Slim hope. I spent almost an hour talking with a tech from Linksys and we couldn't get it to work. She thinks it's broken, maybe beyond repair.

 

Other than, I have a virus that won't leave me alone, but so far I've been fending it off with two Anti-virus software.

 

Emily just gave us some rain and odd winds. Nothing much. I knew the other one Dennis, got far inland of the US. I didn't know that it got that far north that you got rain. I heard that it was hot up there by you. So I guess the rain would have been nice.

 

Nika graduated from pre-school yesterday. She wore a little blue and white dress with white shoes and she had blue and white beads in her hair. Come September she will be going to kindergarten. I just wish that there was a better school that we could send her too. I'm not too happy with the one she's going too. Not that I've heard anything bad about it, but it's just changed alot since I went there, and I don't think it's for the better. I don't even know if they still have capital punishment going. The day they beat Nika, Jhodie with have a fight with someone.

 

I'll try and get some pics of her later. Her Godmother was there and took some pics of her, and our uncle was there with his video camera. So we'll get a copy of something. I'm glad that didn't take the afternoon off to go to it. My sister said that they almost walked out of it because of what the guess speaker was saying. He flat out told parents to beat their kids. Ya, not something you would expect.

 

As if I didn't have enough fights on my hands I'm trying to post a photo gallery (blog) of two sets I'm doing. One of all the St.Kitts and what I've done so far of Calvin. I'm going to try again, and see if I can get it posted on my blog today.

 

I don't have that much work right now I have nothing. I was hoping to get something from Ron on some web changes he wanted, but he left by the time I got back down here. I was called to help with a printer thing, then I stopped by a teacher to help her with something, but she was a student so I would come back in 40mins. On my way down, I stopped off at the FDC to see about another printer that wasn't working because it wasn't connected to find that it was connected, but not installed. I installed it, then found out it was out of ink. So I went back twice to get ink. First for a black one, then for a colour one. Then when I finish, it was time to go back to the teacher.

 

I came back down to find everyone but Rick gone. I asked him for him with my router thing. He just about laughed at me, but said to bring it in tomorrow anyway. We'll see.

 

There's a nice nutshell of my past 2 or so days.

 

I did a little web work, so I think I can go an mess with the gallery/blog thing or make a Calvin wallpaper. I have two right now, and was kinda intending to make another version of the second one, but it's grown on me and I don't think that I'm going to make another version after all.

 

Now back to you.

 

It's the summer now, they can extend the hours for the MRI place. That makes me wonder. When it get dark at 3pm during winter in NY, what time does the sun set up there??

 

Who is paying for all these tests?? I know that Canada has a good medical plan, but that good? And will they cover alternative medicine?

 

As for the e-mail's, those were the two that I was talking about. I was hoping you got the ACDSee one, I just trashed it.

 

Ok, that's it. You must wonder what got into me to write such a long e-mail.

 

*kiss* Take care.

Love ya.

Jhoy.

 
PS... I only got one e-mail from this address. Is this your ISP e-mail?
 

maysryan@execulink.com wrote:

Hi Jhoy
I think Yahoo took the account, I don't know. I got intouch with them
about having trouble but told them not to bother fixing it because I was
sick of their problems (using this email) Again, my friends in England are
having the same problem. I haven't been back to find out if they fixed it
or not. I got an email and a forward from ACDsee last week.
The doctors are leaving me on the same drugs for awhile but increasing
them and changing the times I take them to try and get them working for
me. I have a couple of more tests scheduled as well. (Including an MRI
next Thursday at 9:30 at night. So many people are in need of an MRI that
they have increased the hours that they give them.) If these tests still
show nothing, they will try something else drug wise, maybe what you
mentioned:)
I see the latest hurricane, Emily came closer to you. Did you get much
from it? It's dying out over Mexico I see now. The last one made it all
the way up here and gave us much needed rain. by then the winds were not
strong at all. I'll go for now. Love ya!
Larry
P.S. did you get the last email (addy) once or twice? I sent it twice
actually just trying something on Execulink.

>
> Hello.
>
> What happened to your other account?
>
> Did someone take that one too?
>
> Jhoy.
>
>
> PS.. did you get the last e-mails from me? I sent some last week.
>
>
>
> --- maysryan@execulink.com wrote: I'm using this email as of today.
>
> Larry
>
>



=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

No comments:

Post a Comment