July 26, 2005

What Can I Say?

Right now I'm just looking forward to my vacation time. I'm liking not being at work. Considering I haven't had any real work in a while other than helping out St. Jean.

I like work when I have work, but lately I haven't had anything to really do at work. I'm even starting to get a little depressed at the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow. I have to look for what will look good on me for 3 days while I sit somewhere for 8 hours at a time.

Yesterday I did more than today. They woke me up to take Nika to town while Jhodie went to work then would meet us later in town and we would pick up a few things at the supermarket. I was suppose to entertain Nika by taking her to the "new" arcade in town. It's also the only one in town. I can say the only one on the island, but I don't know that for sure. Nika was happy. She has been wanting to go for months, and she was about to get at least 40 mins worth of play time on the car one. I don't like it, but since she isn't going for mastering the game she just likes the fact that she moves the car. Is that what makes teenagers car happy? They get to move something as big as a car??

So we went to town and Nika was so happy, and I let her have her fun, since we were doing this for her and to get her tired, but the arcade was closed. Then I remembered that they closed on Mondays. A few places have that, but not most. Anyway, I just asked her where she wanted to and let her pull me around town for an hour or so. She ate a whole hotdog with a box drink. Then we ended up at the "couch" store as Nika calls it and stayed there until it was time to meet Jhodie. Then it was 12:30, time to meet Jhodie next door. We said that we were going to meet outside the store.

We ended up sitting outside the store for her for almost 30 mins. When she showed up she said that she had walk it down. She didn't see any buses. So she was slightly put off. We then went inside, and just got a few things. Even less then we first planed to. Then we went home.

==========
Saturday 30th

It's a week later, almost a week, and I don't remember what happened next. Sorry.

I think we tried to call the arcade to see if they would open later or something. That may have been the next day for how my memory works. Either which way, up until today we haven't seen them open or anything. We think that they took time off at the worst time of the year for an arcade.

==========

No comments:

Post a Comment