July 05, 2005

I"m In Pain

My sister got me to do some excersie yesterday morning.

I had brought home a copy of a tae bo tape for both of us to work out to. She was too sick... well not that sick.

Well I only lasted 10 mins. I took me about 30 mins to cool down, then I went out three times, got caught in the rain, and later cleaned dishes and cooked the pasta.

From all of that I fell asleep at 10pm. 10pm. I then woke up at 2:30a, and it took me over 2 hours to kinda fall back asleep again. Then when I was time for me to get up, two things happened. One, the headach that I had came back to plaqe me when I opened my eyes at one point today, then my back and my side that tae bo tried to get me to move,... I saw Ouch!!!

Ouch....... can't sit long.. at least not like this.

My little face thing's site is down, waiting for it to come back up. I didn't get rid of it.

I'll be posting the last AMV's. I couldn't decide on just one, so third is a tie.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment