July 28, 2005

Guess I was Wrong.

I don't start midnight shift today. I start next Sunday.

I checked the note posted by the Library and it said the 7th. Lucky I checked or I would have been walking in here after 4pm.

Well the girl with the end of semester project has caught up with me, and to my surprise, the date for the thing hasn't come yet. I thought it was last night. Something else that I was wrong about. It's next Saturday. So we are going to be spending some time together today to get as far as we can with her project.

I wore a wig today. I like it. I have to get to use to hair being in my face again, but I like it. I think I'll buy one if I can find one. I could send money to Phillys to get me two also. I'll see. I was late for work, and I couldn't find the bush to bush my hair since I didn't have time to comb it out, and I couldn't find it. So I borrowed Jhodie's wig. So far, everyone likes it on me. I used to look this good. When I was 17. :)

This just proves that I look better with longer hair.








There... that is how I look today. :)

Now I have to go help the girl. :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment