July 19, 2005

lights flickering

Hello.

I was in the middle of writing about my day, when everything started to flicker. So I saved a draft and I'll finish it tomorrow.

Very abridged version...

Went walking, went into town, got a new hair thing, got my court's payment thing updated, came home, had a nap. hour and a half long. Then pulled weeds, hung out clothes, and then came in, to fiddle with the computer for like 10 mins. I watched some of the newly downloaded anime. They were two good eps. It wasn't as old as I thought it was. If you can rent it, check it out. It's the anime "You're Under Arrest."

Ok.. see ya.

Ok.. working something out to get you music. I'm thinking of giving your my user name and password to the site to get into the free account.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment