July 03, 2005

Up Late To Watch InYuasha <- I have to find the right spelling.

Hello.

Just posted my wallpapers to my club. Late I might add. I knew I forgot something today when I was going to work. I didn't realize that until 4 something I think. Just before we lost power today. Another reason why I didn't post my wallpaper on time.

Since there was no internet, there were only like 5 or so students in there for the rest of the night not counting AM who played a round or two with me of that marble game. Para something.

I was left to my own devices for most of the shift. Tomorrow I have to digatize a movie and post it on the site on the Hurricane page. It's Dr. H spreading the fear. The only reason I don't so much about it, was because I always felt safe. We never lost our roof like people around us did. Once It almost came off, and we just put some blocks on it, but that was a really bad one that year. I think it was Hugo. I think it was the only time that we got a ride to go around town and the village to see who still had a house left. Odd considering I sleepth most of time, the rain is always nice to fall asleep too.

Well my show is done, and so is the chicken meat loaf. I really made it. I did some cleaning up first. I may wake up in time with the will to wash up some more of the dishes. :) We'll see.

Oh, here is one of the wallpapers that I posted at my club today. This is the one that I liked the best.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment