July 14, 2005

I'm back.

And I can move my left arm now.

That is why I haven't blogged in two days. I couldn't use my left hand. Some how I hurt it Tuesday afternoon, and I couldn't move it without feeling like someone was twisting my arm off.

After thinking of what to do, and what would happen, I went to the hospital this afternoon. To this point it was far better than how it was last night, but it still hurt and at times just by keeping my arm still it would hurt.

Right now, as long as I don't make any big movements with it, I don't really feel any pain, but if I do, I mostly remember the pain that I was in and add it to the pain that I'm currently feeling. So I'm trying not to hurt myself right now.

I had my sister call Ron last night after I tried to get her to pull out my arm, thinking had I some how dislocated my arm, or moved a ligament out of place from all the heat I was in yesterday. We went walking back up the ladies house again and another or two outside hanging up the clothes and picking up Nika and going to four stores looking for corn meal so she can make dumplings for dinner.

Today it was a rainy day, and I got caught going and coming from the hospital. I got there later than I wanted, but considering I was in and out of there in 45 mins, if that long, I got there on time. All the other times we went there we were there for at least 3 hours. Today I was the only one there, and too add to my good day, I seemed to have gotten some what of a nice doctor. Young, talkative, and on the nice side, but he knew nothing of plantain trees. After extending and rotating my arm, he gave me some pain killers and said that it will fix itself. Since it seemed to have gotten some what better since it started.

I got home and Jhodie went to town to get the pills of me. The Pharmacy at the hospital was out. It only cost $14 Jhodie made me take one around 7pm or so with some cereal. I have to take it with food twice a day. It didn't last that long, and it didn't get rid of the pain. It may have lessoned it a little, but it didn't go away. I might have taken away my headache for like 4 hours, but I think that was it.

I'm ready for bed even though I was in bed for most of the day, trying to rest my arm so I could go to work tomorrow. I'm just up this late to blog. Jhodie went to bed a bit later then she wanted. She burned a cd, and it didn't want to come out. So she went in her bed while I restarted the computer to get it out. I don't know if it's the heat or what, but sometimes the tray just won't open.

Well I can type now, so I guess I'm going to work tomorrow afternoon. My week just got one day shorter.

I did find out what happened to the computer. It was some kind of worm that was blocking my internet access but letting my bit torrent program keep on working. I set up something to watch what gets added to the registry and to block a few things from happening.

Well that's just about it.

I did like the rain today, I just wish that this was one of my days off. I wish I hadn't been sick on a work day, and I wish my arm hadn't gone out on me when I was about to clean up my room.

I'll to pack up the left overs and head in to bed. My torrents are doing well. 31k down, and 28k up. :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment