July 28, 2005

Say Aaahhhh....

Hello Everyone.

Just saying hi.

I think I felt happy when I got to work today. Don't know why since nothing changed since yesterday, but I'll take it.

I tried to make another St.Kitts wallpaper to post, but as luck would have it, that computer's network access has been shot. It's one of the two at the front desk that they put on the wireless network so they could use the network lines for the printers.

I waited for a while thinking that it might just have been me, but I've had two students come by and ask about it, so I guess I was wrong. I called up Jason since he is the wireless person, but he said that it had to do with the dhcp service, and that it had to be restarted and that was Collin's gig or Rick's. So I called up Collin since he lives closer.

In the mean time I was playing Luxor again. Turns out my old score was wiped from the game. I had to start all back over again. Just as well. I haven't played that game in a long time. I would have died on the first board it gave me. I've managed to work my way up the to the 4th level before I had to call someone for the wireless issue.

Anyway, learned that to send you the recipes like this, I have to use IE. I was trying to do it in Opera, but it wouldn't do it. Let's see how well it comes out when I try to blog it. I think that the first one is odd. Zucchini and the meat, the meat and may be the melon but I don't think I can have them all together. The next one sounds better. I don't know what Chipotle is. The next just reminds me that I need to eat more fish, and the last one provides an interesting way to get your allotted liquor for the day.

Well I just heard Rick in the back. I'll go see if he can reset it so I can up load my pic and the students can get to use the network in the 24 hour reading room. Or anywhere for that matter. The only reason this one still going is because I didn't restart it like I did the other computer.

Well see ya. Take care.

==========================================




Heat up your barbecue with these great grilling recipes from the latest issues of Bon Appétit and Gourmet.

• ZUCCHINI MELON SALAD, Gourmet

• SOY-GLAZED CHICKEN SKEWERS WITH GREEN ONIONS, Bon Appétit

• CHIPOTLE BURGERS, Gourmet

• FENNEL- AND DILL-RUBBED GRILLED SALMON, Bon Appétit

• BRANDIED PEACH PARFAITS, Gourmet

plus
SEE ALL NEW RECIPES



Zucchini Melon Salad



=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment