July 14, 2005

Megaupload Dumped Me.

Hello.

I wasn't going to post until later, but I just found out that MegaUpload is deleteting my files.

So I'm just letting you know that I will post them again over the weekend with someone else.

Don't know where yet, but I'll find somewhere.

Also, that T.A.T.U. link that I gave a while back hasn't been back up as far as I know, so I'm going to also post that for you to get, along with a few others that I'm not sure why I have them, or what. One or two I got just for one or two songs.

I may use rapid share. I'll let you know.

Since I'm here.

We have been covered in rain since the hurricane is moving below us. I'm kinda cold, but not so much. My first day back was a bit light. I kepth it that way by not calling Dr. St. J back. I heard that he came looking of me earlyer. I wasn't ready to see him today. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

I took one of those pills today and last night. I don't think they work, at least not on me. At least my arm isn't hurting me. I think I'll just give them to Jhodie when she's cramping.

Here's something the family would like to know. Jhodie is going to take some classes at the college. She wanted to finish up high school first, then maybe take a few courses after that. But it seems like she doesn't have to do it that way down here. She doesn't have to finish high school to take college course. We both thought that was odd, but she's going to anyway. It's $100 a term, and there are 2 a year. I'll let you know how that goes.

Currently I'm on M's computer. The computer that I'm normally on I set to do a cleanup of temp files and such. Since 4pm or so. It's 15 after 8 now. Ofcourse it's getting rid of all of E's stuff. I'm going to end up stopping it at 9 pm just to play a game before closing.

I'm also trying to disinfect two laptops that Clayton left in the back today. Just something to keep me from going stir crazy.

Well, I'll come back and spell this later.

Stay dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment