July 28, 2005

New Wallpaper

Hello.

I got around to making a new wallpaper today, but it looked a bit better when I was making it, but it's still good.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What do you think?? Not quite what I was going for, but I have time to fiddle and find out what I need to make it look the way I want. I just know that I'm going to end up using five kinds of effects to get the look I want.

Other than that I just spent like 30 mins talking to Freckles. I should learn her name. She's a friend to me and AM.

Rick was here so he restarted the dhcp service for us to get our wireless back. Now I feel like playing fruit lockers. It's another game that I picked up.

*Britney Spears - The Beat Goes On

There aren't many people here today, and now I have about 40 mins until closing. The few that are here may just stay until the 10.

I didn't even realize that it's soon time for me to post wallpaper again for my wallpaper club over at MSN. At least I got some wallpapers this month, I just have get a few more.

*Cher - The Power

It's been raining off and on or most of the night. I got trapped over at the auditorium when Rick sent me for a biscuit run. I got some peanuts out of it. *grin*

I can't think of anywhere I want to surf to today, but I am itching to watch some more of "You're Under Arrest". It's a great anime, but don't think that I'll be seeing it anytime soon on tv. It has its odd things, but it's far better than the stupid junk that I see on tv these days.

*Aqua - Didn't I

On Sunday nights I can't even watch cartoon network. Last night watching sponge bob hurt me. I was actually in pain. It's that bad. If anyone from Adult swim comes by this site, please, please, check out "You're Under Arrest". Also, just because it's for "adults" ( I question that at times) that doesn't mean that it has to be so, ... baseless. I think the new word(s) for that is "Crude Humor".


*Frankie Goes To Hollywood - War

Hope you like the wallpaper, I'm off to play a few rounds of Fruit Locker. I may start over as someone else to see the easy rounds again. *grin*

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment