July 01, 2005

Hi Happy

Besides my very happy look, I'm freezing again. I don't know what happened to the AC.

Work was ok, yesterday and today.

I had some time near the end to play a round or two of Tumblebug.

Dr. St. J brought by more work for me to do today. He brought work by for me to do yesterday, and the day before. :) Can someone please show him a stop sign? All things considered, it's not that bad when I don't have anything else to do.

Three days in a row I've tried to install the new photo shop for a teacher and he hasn't been there, until today. I had to wait until he finished with a class in the same building to get it done. Then he said that he was upgrading the program because he wanted the arrow tool. So I stayed and spent about 10 mins looking for it in that version and making sure I knew how to do somethings like rotate it. It's not right for you to see. Photo Shop CS was made my a minimalist. Most things have been packed away now.

Did the scanning of the jobs that Dr. St. J brought me on Wednesday. I made him stay to help me with the new batch he brought today.

Jhodie isn't feeling well today, and she called not to long ago telling me she's feeling worst. I may take Nika out walking tomorrow if she still isn't felling well.

Well I just uploaded my FAV AMV for you to get a look at. The other place that I signed up for isn't working that well right now.

Here's the link.

Lord's Prayer
This is this maker's website. Sorry to say, but he is no longer making any, but you can still download the others that he has. You may need to sign up with another website to do so, then there is some kind of waiting time before you can use the site. I don't know why.
ErMaC Studios

I'll get the second on up there from home, then I have to decide on what I think is my third fav. I don't know right now. I could be the one that used MJ's Scream song. I'll see.

Well time for me to leave. Catch you later.

Oh, one more thing before I bail. I had found a pretty good wireless and wired router for sale, and today when I tried to show it to Rick I found that they were all sold out. :( How rude.

Back... Time is now... 11:08pm (the same day)

I am currently uploading my second fav AMV for you to get. The only reason, ok, one of the two reasons it's not my first is because I found it after I was in love with the first one, and second, the viewing area is too small. If I could donate DVDs to this guy to have him do it over again, I would. 10% has been uploaded. I think I'll see if I can find a third, but that might have to wait until I get to work tomorrow afternoon. I copied everything to DVD, but I don't have a d..v..d... I do have a dvd player. :) It's in my sister's laptop. :) Cool. Things you forget. Ok.. I'll bring them home tomorrow.

The one that I'm uploading now is called "AMV - DBZ (Vegeta) - Linkin Park's In The End" I can't remember off the top of my head who made it, but it's displayed at the start and at the end of the video. I should try and find them again, see if they have come up with anything, bigger. :) 19% finished.

Update on my sister. She's been knocked out since 7:20 when she called me to let me know that she couldn't move and Nika wanted something to eat. I came home with veggie pizza for us, and to a black house. Nika was sitting in the dark watching tv, with the door locked and Jhodie passed out on the bed. Earlier when she had called me to let me know that I may be buying dinner tonight because of how bad she felt, she said that she had gotten the shakes when she was at the supermarket. I think that she is going to sleep all the way though the night and tomorrow she will be better than she was this afternoon. It happened before. I don't know if she will be able to go to work on Sunday.

Ok, I had a little set back with the uploading. Somehow, I lost connection to the site and it couldn't upload anymore, even though the website showed that it was still trying too. Well I'm now back at....10%.

Let's see. AM stopped by to see me tonight. She became the second person that I talked to about Dr. St. J. They are all just happy that I'm helping him. I also asked her if she put a picture up for this thing that I'm helping the girl with. Yes, I helped her today too. So far, and I might be wrong, but it's starting to look like she knows how to surf, and IM. Only. I know, don't knock what gives me a paycheck, but the fact that she slight freaked out over not knowing how to add clip art to the system from Microsoft had me looking oddly at her.

Ok., just found a glitch with my tag box. I hate when I get home and find things not working, and my ISP some how finds a way to stop me from fully understanding what gives. Well the upload is now at ......26%. Further than last time.

Zoning back in.. watching CSI: Vegas. :) Oh.. the box might be having glitches of it's own. My last try went though. 32% finished. My bittorrent is moving quite fast considering the cap, but I'm sure that cap is on downloads and not uploads, in some cases. Some how, between this morning at 2am until I checked at 9pm tonight, it seem that it was able to download 438megs of a file. Where was that luck a few months ago?? Now it's kinda stalled again, but that leaves me to ask why I'm downloading another copy of Shrek 2?

The lab was freezing again, and now I'm sweating since I don't have a fan and the real world is currently 79 degrees and no wind speed. Well I found a new router to spend my money one. Not at the great price I had found before, but I'm hoping that I'm getting a less likely to fail product. I just have to come up with some money for AM soon. I still owe her for the go between for the dvd and the tv and the tapes, and the cds.

The time is now11:49pm and my watch alarm just went off, and the upload is at 46%. I'm going for some ice water.

BRB.

back.. I was just going to sit here sipping my ice water, and wait for the upload to finish which is at 88% by the way, but Jhodie woke up to ask for a few things. She doesn't sound any better yet.

98%....

99.72%...

Done.. now you can download the AMV "AMV - DBZ (Vegeta) - Linkin Park's In The End" Enjoy.

I'm off to watch Star Trek Next Gen. :) It's a two parter.

See ya. .. I'll post, and spell check at the same time. Done spell checking.. and such.. but I think that I have the spelling mixed up for one word. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment