March 03, 2005

Another Almost Empity Day.

Struggled to get out of bed today due to a late night.

Wore my new red blouse to work along with a black and white skirt that I haven't seen in years. I think I thought it was too small for me, as to why I haven't worn it in so long.

But as I'm ironing it 1 min until 11am I realized that it had pins instead of buttons. I have to go button shopping for it, but it was flowy enough that no one could tell.

So I spent my first $2 on a bus ride, and got to work to see a smiling guard person. I think the fact that I a layered scoop neckline helped. I then walked onto campus 18 late, if not 24. Two people told me something about my outfit. One, a girl student, said that I looked too good to be going to work. At which, I wished she was a guy so I could ask her to then take me out so I would be wearing it to the right place. Then a lady from the library, said that I looked great and the colour suited me very well.

I walked into my office place, and I know they noticed, but they didn't say anything. I collected a whole bunch of stuff that teachers were suppose to come down here for, but haven't in two days. I needed my desk back, so I took most of it with me that I could carry. I dropped off like a stack of paper and four or so books for St. J, then for Dr. G, I left him three tapes, then I was on to Dr. M's office to install a program.

Then I walked back down, and just about fell asleep off and on for the next 5 or so hours. I took down an announcement, posted the school's newspaper, talked to one student about her laptop, restarted three power points during and exam in the LRC because the students closed them out. Took my butt upstairs after we cleaned up after the students who had the exam, to get some eggs. I actually remembered to go get some.

Rick left early, and as he was leaving he gave me breakfast. Tuna sandwich in half a dollar bread. The rest of the day I sucked water.

When it was time for me to come home. T the new kid was still here, so he said he would give me a ride, he just had to close up the lower part of campus. Fine, I'll even help. I was walking out with him when I stopped to fix something at the front desk. I then went down stairs and closed up classroom 3, then moved on to ML 1. There were three students in there studying. So I was going to be as quite as possible, then he came in and didn't even try to be quite when closing up. When he was done I just stood there continuing to look at him before asking if he could have many any more noise.

This is when I start to dis-like him. I'm still slightly put off by that and what he did once we were in the car and leaving campus. A student had dropped something and was trying to pick it up. And since she wasn't in the dead center of the road, he tried to edge past her head. All the time I'm telling him to wait, and stop. Then he started up about he didn't have to wait, and that I should get a car to know what he was talking about.

HE'S A FOOL. HE COULDN'T WAIT A BLOODLY 10 SECIONDS UNTIL SHE WAS OUT OF HS WAY BFORE TRYING TO MOVE ON. HE WAS IN A CAR. ANYWHERE HE WAS GOING WASN'T GOING TO MOVE ANY FUTHER AWAY AND I ONLY LIVED A BLOODLY 2 OR SO MILES FROM HERE.WHAT ONE EARTH WAS THE RUSH!

I was livid enough not to talk to him for the rest of the trip.

That put me in a slightly bad mood for the next hour. Verey didn't help. Nika is coughing again. Jhodie was sick, and I ended up making sandwiches for everyone.

My sister then come on line for while after the two of them went down for bed. She just left like an hour or so ago because of Nika and she was tired. She has a cold too, but not coughing like Nika. She didn't make it into work today, and she couldn't get Nika ready for school either.

I washed some dishes before coming on, I didn't want it to get back to how it was too soon. :)

I was suppose to uninstall Ares because it hasn't worked for my sister in like 4 days, so I told her maybe they got shut down. But just before I uninstalled it tonight, I looked to see what their site had to say. As far as they are concerned, they were up and going. So I uninstalled it anyway, downloaded the light one, and reinstalled it. Now it's connecting. Lets see how long that lasts. By mid year or so, we'll be paying for our songs on line and go legit.

Does anyone know where I could buy the cartoon star wars thing from cartoon network? I haven't looked, but it would be nice if cartoon network was selling it. Speaking of which. I hear that there is a trailer out for the third star wars' move. I'm going to go see if Quicktime.com has it.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment