March 01, 2005

Cook up (with Only Chicken) Recipe

Cook up (with Only Chicken) Recipe

It's posted. Grin 3

But I didn't get to put in the corrections in time. Mad

So now I've tried to add it the best why I know how, and it's been resubmitted. In the mean time the first version is posted. Maybe I should add as a comment that I forgot the peas? I think I should. It's going to take like 4 days at least before the changes shows up.

I had started to blog for the day like 7 hours ago, but I just couldn't go beyond the second paragraph. I tried, but I couldn't type a thing.

So I washed like 100 different pieces of dishes and pots and such. Then I cleaned, and scanned the computer and updated the games folder on the computer.

It's time for bed, but I have to say this before I call it and end to this day.

I danced....Dancing Banana and danced Dancing my little heart out. Dancing 3 I got my mp3 cd player today a little after noon, along with the the two cordless phones and Jhodie's rug.

I danced in the shower, I danced before I brushed my teeth, I danced before I and while I was getting dressed.

During my last dance session, I hit me that I was acting as if I haven't heard music for months. Oh well, I'm happy. Grin 3

Now I just have to part with about $100 a month to pay this off quickly.

Oh.. now the bad news.

The price to just get into a bus, has now gone up to $2. It's not like the buses in the US where you get on, and you can ride as far as you want for one price. To go from here to there it's this much. To go from here to 5 miles further is a higher far, and to go further than that is a higher fare.

So now, for me, where I had to just play the lowest far to go from home to work, or work to town or town to work, I will now pay $2. Now it's still far better than the taking a taxi to town that will cost me $10, or $30 to go to work. Which I did once and will never do again. If anything, I'm walking into town unless I'm late for something.

My money that I just walked with for bus fair just went up. Alot. I'm not eating out much anymore. At least not until I pay off the the stuff from courts.

We'll it's 3am and I have to go to bed. I'm going to be out again tomorrow. I'll try and finish up my blog for today before the blog for tomorrow.

See ya. Winking 4



No comments:

Post a Comment