March 19, 2005

Friday, What A Day.

And here I thought it was going to be boring.

The day started out ok enough, besides the fact that I called in sick. I had a feeling that even though I woke up on the OK side, it wasn't going to stay that way, and I was right. Bit, by bit, the sickness started to come back.

I laid down, not let me see I can get these all in order.

I heard a fight in the house that woke me up. At first I wasn't sure. Then I was, got up and opened my door to see Pearl and Sill in the living room standing face to face. It looked like they were going to take it outside when I turned to go back into my room. Then I heard it start up again, and I looked back out and now that I wake, I wondered why so dressed and late for work. I then asked here were Jhodie was, she said that she went to get Nika.

I walked back in and then somewhere between 5 mins and the haze of sleep, I heard Pearl in her room shouting at Uncle Ray, her father, saying something about how she was 22 years old.

I did miss something. Before the whole Pearl thing, her sister came by looking for her. I said that she wasn't here. I mentioned her sister because this is important for what happens later.

Well, after thinking that my uncle had left and I went outside to see what was going on. Not too long after Nika left. She was sent in by me for most of the fight. When I went out I saw that Sill was still there and some how her brother showed up for all of this.

This is when I find out what all the racket was about.

Well, well.

Pearl has left to go to another Island for the weekend or 4 days. We don't know. She had over $1000 on the bank, she went shopping with here sister on Monday to get new outfits for her trip.

Does anyone remember me talking about the talk we had with her because she asked Sill to pay her rent for her?? Ha? Oh, and she's going to this other island to see some guy friend that she met on line. The main reason for the tiff that she was having with Sill is because they were going together and she was upset when he told her that if she went to see this guy, he wasn't going to be here for her when she got back.

The argument that my uncle was having with her, was him telling her that she can't just go off to where she was going, and shipping Verey off to the country without telling anyone. Then the whole "I'm a 22 year old woman." thing came from.

Sill said that he was also trying to keep her long enough for Jhodie to come and find her before she split. At first I was saddened that he didn't think of telling me since I was in the house, but then I thought about it, and it is Jhodie that I let deal with Pearl. My stand was I don't want her here, you want her here, it will be your problem. Fine.

Then uncle ray saw Jhodie coming home and came by the house to talk to her, and her found Pearl on her way out, and Jhodie told him about seeing Pearl's sister taking Verey from school and going country. This is why Nika and I were hiding out in my bedroom.

And that's not the end of it. Tucker shows up. Verey's dad. Pearl asked him to bring his tv over for them us since he was going to England tomorrow. He also knew nothing. He then went to the airport to talk to her, and her brother went with him.

I couldn't care much less about her leaving. I was mad that she lied to us. I was made that she had over $1000 in the bank. I was mad that for days she begged someone else to pay her rent for her. I was mad that the repeatedly lied to us for over a week.

(then today as we were packing up her stuff and putting them outside for her to pick up when she got back today, it hit me that we haven't made any over seas phone calls this month. What did she do???)

So when I was out there with Jhodie and she continued to rant and rave, I just drank some Kool-Aid and agreed that she was being kicked out. That we were going to pack up her stuff and she will come back to find herself a place to stay and her stuff outside.

When Tucker came back I asked for his tv since he wasn't going to be here to use it, and mine was dying. He said that it needed a fuse. Great, another broken tv set. I'll see if I could get it fixed. Then Jhodie can watch her odd shows or Nika can get it. Most of the time we watch tv together, but at times we don't want to see what the other wants to watch. The two tv's have worked fine until they started to go down hill.

Oh, did I mention that my headache came back? Ya, after being in the house alone and feeling better and thinking of coving the last 5 hours of my shift so it wouldn't count as a sick day for me, but my headache came back the minute I saw my sister. Great, but by the time Tucker came back from the airport I think it wasn't as bad.

Then we tried to watch our Friday night shows. Jhodie was delighted with the calm of the house due to the lack of Verey. Startrek was a re-run, I missed the start of Medical Investigation, ended up watching Top Model. Which wasn't so bad, I got to see the girl that collapsed. That's all I wanted to see from the ep. Then two or so more shows then I watched Battlestar Galactica, then I watched the two StarGates. I was shocked with they did with SG1, then I was upset that they killed off someone I liked in Atlantis. Bawling

Then we turned off the lights, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment