March 08, 2005

One Day Off.. and I was still busy

I was so hoping that M wasn't going to be sick today also, if she was, I wasn't going in, but it turned out that I couldn't go to work, even if I wanted to.

Nika was home sick again. Nothing major, just heavy coughing, other than that she was fine. Oh, she woke up late. So she was home.

Now that there had been time for Jhodie's room to be aired out for the most of the paint smell, she needed my help with laying down the new rug she got, and help to move things like beds and such in her room. Killed a few living things as we went along. Then we finished in time for her to get ready for her job.

I was left with Nika to go to town and get a few things and get money from the bank. But it seemed liked we were given a hitch that we weren't going to bother with. Back when Jhodie was getting ready, she went to ask Pearl something, and low and behold, she left out the back door without telling us anything, and I think she said that she left her keys behind also. Well, I wasn't going to wait for her. If she came back before I let with Nika fine.

Lucky her she did. And just for added effect I asked her if she was going to work today as I was putting on Nika's shoes. She then said something and I told her that I couldn't hear her. Which I couldn't, and I she walked in, and stopped mid stride as she realized that we weren't staying home. Then she asked if we were going out. I said yes and she walked out. Guess she is going to get someone to pick up Verey.

Nika and I were going to walk it into town and take our dear time. I didn't have money for the bus and we weren't in a rush. We had about another two or so blocks before we were officially in town when we got a ride. I asked Nika if she wanted to go in the car. She said yes. He dropped us off at the store called "china town", and we said thank you.

We went inside to get a kid's hanky for Nika, but they were out. I then looked around and saw that they were back with my noodles and the seed crackers. I took one of each and it came up to $3. I was on my way out when I looked around some more and remembered that Jhodie wanted me to get some spoons from there, so I put them back and got two spoons for $2:50 each. When I was at the casher, I asked if they had any belts for kids. She said that the store down the street had.

Took Nika there and found one. Her paints were falling down, and every 4 seconds of walking she would tell me stop so she could pull them up, so I had to get her one, even it cost me $10. We had stopped outside of a place that had those paper bags to put on her belt, so we went inside to see if they had any the size we needed to hold her smaller pieces of toys. They didn't have any, so we went to the bank to get some money.

I had $245 left. I took $60 and went to get Jhodie some hooks. I had almost forgotten to tell the truth. I only remembered because I asked Nika where she wanted to walk and she went down that way. She wanted 10 hooks that were size 16. So I got her that, and they came up to $2. The cheapest thing I bought that day. Then were off to Rams for Toliet Paper and popcorn and anything on discount that we would like.

I got the TP, and the popcorn, and Nika got a handy snack and a small bottle of what I guess I'm suppose to call juice, but I won't. We left with me be like $9 poorer and sat outside so Nika could eat her stuff. Lucky we were there at the right time to be in the shade. I don't know how people could sun bath. When she was done, we walked over the bus stop an got a bus for home.

As I got home Verey and Sill walking in behind me. I guess they saw us as we got home. Then I was stuck with him until my sister got home. Then my sister left lift, just 20 mins later to go get stuff from a student. My uncle took her and they were gone for a while. So I was alone with Verey. Alone. Help

Finally my sister came back over and hour later, and my uncle was very happy with a digital cam that he just scored. I had a look at it, since he wanted me to show him how to use it. Grin 3 After showing him what I could finger out, he left and we put them to bed. Or at least tried to. After we came back from town, Nika went down for a nap and didn't wake up for like 2 hours. She already went down for her nap 2 hours late. So she ended up staying up until like midnight. There is no way she can go to school tomorrow.

That was Tuesday. Oh.

I was suppose to go the nurse's today to try and fix movie maker, but because I had Nika I couldn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment