March 05, 2005

Slightly Cold

Ya slightly. *blowing hot air into my cupped hands*


***Sting - All This Time***

Jhodie just left here. We forgot that I had the new debit card. I think I told you about. Back at that start of February the bank send me my renewed card. The one I had ended that month. Anyway. I held on to the new one, and tonight Jhodie was in town, and realized that she needed the one I had. So she called to let me know, and I called the guardhouse to let them know that she was coming.

Nika came with her, and was looking everywhere and in everything. She was here like last year I think. That's about how often they come here. Once a year. Nika also went to a "pool" birthday party for a girl that is in her school. I don't know if they are in the same class or not. Anyway, Jhodie said that she had fun, and she was smiling the whole time she was here.

*** Sarah Brightman - Who Wants To Live Forever **** (I know it's a queen song, but her version is good too.)

Right now I'm installing up dates over the network again and as if doing three updates at once wasn't enough for me, I'm also defragging them, and having them restart and scan disking. I'm doing the other side of the room. I made sure that all 24 on this side were done from yesterday, and I'm just doing as much as I can today on the other side. I have tomorrow to finish up. This does not include the rooms. The rooms are for another day. I mostly have all 5 or so updates to do on those. I'll find out when I start.

I stopped for a break and had some popcorn in by my desk, and then I found a file that I forgot I had to. I don't really think that I'll get to it before the day is out, or just leave it until tomorrow. Besides being cold, I want to get as much computers done that I can.

***Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero***

It's a good thing that there aren't that many students here tonight. Oh, another nice surprise was that the other day I tested out diskeeper for networks and I tried to install just diskeeper over the network on another computer using it, but it told me that I didn't work, but now that I'm defragging, I find out that it was installed. Most likely it's a trail, but that's find by me. Grin 3

I have 2 hours left to go, my feet are getting cold, and I know where the keys are to turn up the heat.

*** Annie Lennox - No More I Love Yous ***

Last night after the attack of cockroaches was over and for a few hours, I helped my sister pack away a few things. We left the living room a mess, but at 3:30am it was time for us to go to bed.

I had grand ideas of actually making up my reports today and mailing them to Ron. I'll be happy with just adding it to my very long list of what I did today.txt file. Happy

*** No Secrets - That's What Girls Do ***

I have no clue if that is the real name of the band.

I guess that's it for now. At home I expect to clean up, even if it's very little, eat something. Hopefully not leftovers, and wish for something nice on TV to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment