March 27, 2005

I Think That I'm Getting Sick Again.

Well that is what I thought yesterday.

Today I thought it was my ear acting up and making it seem like I had a cold. So I put some drops in and fell asleep before turning over to drain it out. I thought after a bit, that I fixed it. Now I'm sneezing and nose dripping at work and now my throat is sore.

Started typing up yesterday's and Friday's blog, but I just stopped. I think it was late. Don't know.

*pausing to push tissue up my nose.*

Well, I'm happy for one thing. No work tomorrow.

Make that a few things. 1, no work tomorrow. 2, i got the sales printer for hills installed today.3, I didn't get here that late today even though it's sunday. 4, I finished the two websites that i keep forgetting to do. (granted the only know about one of them being finished)

5 more hours then I'm out of here. Last night didn't help the sickness. I was cold. I actually put on an old jacket that was left here years ago. I'm the only that uses it. It looks like a black bear that fell into the spin cycle with white bunnies. I even wore it home. I couldn't part with the warmth. Now this.

Well, just to make myself fall asleep, I'm going to do some online classes sometime today.

Time for another menthol and eucalyptus mint thing. They burn my eyes.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment