March 06, 2005

CarmenElectra wallpaper (JPEG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

Renoiro-1024x768-wallpaper-2001-45-CarmenElectra.jpg (JPEG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

Ok, I'm off to my bed now, but I decided to share since the last thing I decided to do was to stayed up to and clean out my bookmarks and the last folder I did was wallpaper sites. :)

I forgot to log my day before leaving. I was a level up on my way out when I remembered.

I've cleaned up a bit of this side of the house, so my sister will leave me alone tomorrow until it's time for me to get ready for work.

After I blogged earlyer, AM came over and she helped me to loose like an hour of my time. Which also stopped me from doing anymore computers that night. The defragging took so long, that I didn't get to do more than three tables, each with four computers on them. Sigh

Oh well, at this pace I won't get the whole floor done until Thursday. At least.

Ok, off to my bed room.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment