March 21, 2005

A Cop At My Door.

Guess what?

Pearl.

She walked in here like 2 or so hours ago, and my sister told her that she didn't live here anymore.

Everyone knew that there was no way were were going to let her stay after that stunt she pulled, yet that is not the way she saw it. After my sister asked her if she had anything to say, she said no and changed her cloths then left.

And hour and half later, a cop showed up at our door, with Pearl in-tow. She got a cop to come and say that we had no right to throw her out because she was contributing to the house hold.

CONTRIBUTING TO THE HOUSE HOLD??!!!!!!!! Flaming Mad

My sister had to keep calming me down. Ya, right. She told him that she had already paid for this month, so we couldn't kick her out. Well my sister told him what really happened, and he moved from asking us to let her stay for the rest of the month, to just the night. He asked. I thought, and thought, then said just the night. My sister added that she doesn't unpack anything. Just the night means just the night and we want that is left of last month and the money for the lights that she owes us. Then that's it.

He saw things our way after hearing the whole story, and said that he will be back later to make sure that she wasn't causing any problems for us. Then when he was leaving Pearl and Jhodie got into an argument over money that Tucker left for Verey. She wanted all of it to pay for rent for the place her father was holding for her, that she knew about before she lied about not having money, before she told her sister not to tell anyone she was buy stuff for her trip. Before she paid for the ticket off the island.

Jhodie said that the money is for Verey, and she wasn't paying her rent with it because Tucker gave the card for the bank to Jhodie to get stuff for Verey now.

Now Pearl just walked off somewhere. I'm hoping she went to her father's. But who's know.

Now my sister is on the phone ranting to a friend about it. I'm left to vent on line. Flaming Mad

I'm of to watch Jeopardy. Lets hope we all survive the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment