March 17, 2005

Back Again.

Ok... where did I leave off???

Oh yah,

Monday - Part 2

After I cleaned up the kitchen while Pearl sat in the living room watching tv, she showed up when I thought about taking a nap and was back in my bed.

The lady that she worked for today, had her do a lot of extra stuff, so she was there for 3 hours instead of two. Then she said that we weren't leaving yet, we were going to get Nika at 3 or so, and all go to town together.

So after another 30 or so mins, Jhodie's bath and me getting dressed, we went to get Nika, and we got a bus into town. We got off at the market. We looked around for some tangerines, but they didn't have any so we got some egg plants for Jhodie's pasta bake and some small pineapples and some oranges.

Then we walked over to Ram's to see what they had and left the stuff that we got at the market there since we were coming back. They kinda bag check your bags while you are shopping. Oh, we also had some tomatoes I think. We got 4 things or so since we didn't have much money left. Then we went to the ATM. Since we were so close, we went to our bakery. I haven't been there in a while. They must wonder what happened to us.

I bumped into one of guys living on our block, and Jhodie made a big fuss with him for saying hi. Not that way. We have known him all our lives, more or less, and I'm sure Jhodie sees him more than I do since I don't go out, and she wanted to know, how come he was talking to us now. I thought so too, but I just said hi and continued walking. Jhodie had to stop and say something. I let her have her little rant, but not without thinking "WHY!", and just wanting to leave.

Got the bakery, got some puddings, a macaroon for Nika, some slice bread, some wheat rolls, and some bread sticks, small bunch. Also some hot dog buns with some two box drinks. I wanted a Fruta, but they didn't have and didn't have any "fruit juice" labeled 100%. So I didn't get anything to drink.

We then stopped by C&C for a few thing and my Fruta. Grin 4

We got my ice cream, and we got a few other little things. A bug mat and a big red onion. I think. Oh, and some tissues because Nika sneezed and stuff came out,

I cracked opened my can as we stepped outside, then we walked back over to Rams. But before we got there, we were very saddened to see that they were ripping up "Mango's" . Years ago, I may have mentioned this, Mango's was an outside dance clue under a canopy that was under a mango tree surround by a garden. In the day time, it was a bad restaurant. I heard it was bad because everything took too long to get to the table.

The big red flowering tree that came over the wall was already ripped out when we went past. It was like there was a hole in the sky. Cry 3

After the guy who ran the place called it quits for what ever reason, it became the building for the English consort or something like that. Today it looked like they had moved out also.

We made it to Rams and got a new number for our new stuff. Near the end of the shopping we were thinking, "see the cart isn't that full, we aren't going to spend that much." Ya, to that I said, the last time we thought so it, we were so wrong. The total came to $330 or something like that. The Jhodie said that it wasn't that bad. NOT THAT BAD!?!?!? She then enlightened me that she had spent $400 already at Rams. Ya, when she went shopping by herself.

Oh, on the light note, Nika got her own strawberry ice cream, and cones that were on sale, and she got to run around for a bit with her friend, who's mom works at Ram's.

We got a cart, and headed to get the taxi. Once again I missed some shows, but considering it's now 1:45 am Thursday morning, I don't remember what else happened. Oh... one thing I remember. We lost internet access that night. I was going to blog, and I couldn't.


Tuesday

I get to pay bills today. I sent out and e-mail yesterday with a small hash about it, and I tried to send it here too, but that part of blogger wasn't working that day. Cry 3

So I have re-type it since I don't save copies of e-mails I send from my yahoo account. I've been thinking about changing that ... hold on.. I may have a copy.... be right back. Grin 4

Found it. :)



"Hello Everyone.

I know... I haven't written in a while. Shame on me.

I walked into town today to pay off my bills, well
most them.

Walked all the way to the bank, almost wiping out my
account, then walked back to pay
what I could on my bills. An hour and 25 min later I
was on a bus home.

As I'm getting undressed, the phone rings, and I
hear a recording from the phone
company.

It said something about reaching or exceeding the
credit limit on our over seas calls.

That doesn't mean anything to me. I don't all
anyone, never mind off island.

Now Jhodie she will care. Last month I made 7 calls.
two to school, 4 to the nurse's
house, and one to Sunshine in the US. That is the
first over seas call that I can recall
ever making. The bill was $175. That includes the
cost of having a phone in the house..
that is like $23 if it hasn't gone up again. I
remember what that use to be $5. My over
seas call came up to $9.20 or and the local calls
came up to less than that put together.


Then I checked my mail, and here I found this."

:)

As for what it was that I was trying to e-mail.. check next blog. :)

I'm going to bed now.

I'll write up Wednesday's tomorrow See ya.

Oh, almost forgot..... software tip. :)

Ok, I had to get the copy of the e-mail I posted from and e-mail that someone sent back to me, and it had those > on it, and I didn't want to sit here and deleate them out, so I went looking for my e-mail stripper, but it looks likeI didn't reinstall one when I re-installed the system, so I went and got one.

Stripmail - LINK

Bye 3

No comments:

Post a Comment