March 22, 2005

Guess Who Showed up At my door tonight?

1. 2. 3. Another cop.

She shows up, don't say anything, then in like... 10 or so hours shows up at my front step with someone in uniform.

What little compassion I might have had for her, for kicking her out on short notice, is quickly going out the window.

After that, and leaving to find Jhodie who was up the street with Nika, and then spending about 2 hours over at her father's with Jhodie again, she is now pulling a guilt trip and the consequences of her ill thought out actions. She's sleeping in the field up the street.

Now I feel guilty, but guilty enough to let her back in for the night? and the next night, and the next night for another month because she spent all her money to go on her little tip? No.

Oh... update... it's now over an hour since I typed the word "no".

She came back to ask us for money to go to her mother's I think. The whole thing was a headache. One, she acted like she didn't know how much it cost to take a taxi that far, after saying that there weren't any buses running this late.

1. Buses do run this late. But as far as she wants to go?.. don't know. See if they can pay $5 instead of $3 and get one of them to get her that far.

2. No taxi on the island will go further than my school for $20. To my school cost m $35 if not$51 the only time I ever did it.

Jhodie had her call up the taxi stand and ask them how much it would cost. $75. So it must have cost me closer to the $35.

Jhodie called uncle Ray to ask if might be willing to give her a drive over there. He said no. So my sister was about to get dressed to go down town to take some money off the bank to get her some money and then ask a bus driver to carry her where she needed to go, and maybe offer $2-$3 extra dollars to get her there.

Well, as I'm looking for some money to give here so she can get Verey to a bed, I realize that I'm missing money. I'm pretty sure she didn't touch it, but I don't know what happened to it. I'm just happy that I had extra stashed away.

oh, I didn't tell you why she came with the cops again tonight.

I think I said how she wanted the money that the father left for the Verey the other night. That is what she came back for. She wants the money to pay for rent for a place she has yet to tell anyone she wanted. Especially her father who was holding a place for her.

So for now the drama is over, and tomorrow it starts back over again I'm sure. I'm off to wash some dishes, then make my sister comb my hair for tomorrow. Then go to bed before 3 hopefully so I can get up in good time for work.

I'm still annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment