March 08, 2005

Yesterday I Went To Work.

Yes, Monday. On my day off. I went in to work.

M was out sick so they wanted someone to cover her night shift. Since they weren't short in the early afternoon I got to come in an hour later then her shift started. So I worked from 3pm until 10pm.

That just messed up my sleeping, and my night time viewing time. By the time I got home at 10:45 or so pm, there was just about nothing left for me to watch other than "how clean is your house" which I'm starting not to watch anymore because of the antics that they keep coming up, and their need to smell every thing that is foul and could be considered a contaminate.

I came home to a very nice dinner, that was still cooking. Roll Eyes 5

When it was all send and done, and still on the hot side, there was stewed turkey in red gravy, with coconut dumplings and some cooked root veggies. You wouldn't know what root veggies I was talking about even if I spelled them right. :)

Don't remember how long I stayed up, but I think I did a little cleaning up. Oh well. Time to get this posted. I'm way late.

No comments:

Post a Comment