March 26, 2005

Going Easy

I haven't much to say for yesterday.

I got to work on time. My uncle gave me lift to work. I did some work. Got the key for the hills place so I could do some work on it this weekend.

I was starting to get cold. I didn't rain until much later. Oh, I should fill out my forms for Monday. One over time/holiday work hours thing, and my sick leave sheet.

Talked to a few people on line before heading home.

Lucky me I got a bus almost as soon as I got to the street. Got in an interesting bus to. Some buses are just old and need to have sets replaced or added, and others have dvd players, or new insides. Some have done things to the seats so feels a bit better. The one I got in a few days and today when I came to work felt the same as in, the seats were a bit over sized, and the front seats were one big long one instead of two and a folded on. Can't remember what was so interesting about last night's bus. Hum.

Last nights dinner (now that I remember) was suppose to be baked spicy fries that we did at home, and my sister was going to get checked from down the street. Well she came in like 15 if that long with fish. :(

It's lint or something. So no chicken. :( So I nuked some hotdogs in the microwave. :) and I had ketchup with honey mustard over my fries and hotdogs. Not bad.

Then StarGate times two. I think I missed Battle Star Galacitca, watched something else I think.

Can't remember anything else. Thinking

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment