March 24, 2005

The Quiet

Two days and nothing from pearl, and we don't have look around out feet for Verey.

When it's all said and down, I'm sorry for Nika. She got use to having someone here to play with. He was here so long she got use to having him around for when she felt like playing.

Well, St.Kitts is having a four day weekend. It's good Friday this Friday, and Monday is Easter Monday.

Ofcourse we are working. Ya... Double Pay!

Yesterday I got in a bit late, but nothing came of it today. Ended up on my hands and knees in my good skirt and red swag shirt. :( Solved part one of a two part problem.

Puddled around with this and that, and got back to a teacher that I didn't want to talk to. I hate it when people are mad, and I feel it, even if it's not my fault.

Got home really late, yesterday and tonight. Somehow I didn't have that much to do at work, but finishing up thing and such just took so long. I left like 40 to 1 hour after the LRC "closed".

Nice easy going day with one or two jabs at what I know.

I just hate having to come home so late on a Thursday to wake up so early for work on Friday.

Yes, 10 is early for me. That is when I wake up when I have work at 2. That is what happens when you go to sleep at 2:30am - 4am.

Well I have to go. It's already to 1:28am.

Blogging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment