March 20, 2005

Back To Work.

Well I'm back to work.

I of course got to work late even thought I left home on time.

But it was a slow day. But I packed lunch today. :) It was some pasta bake with eggplant and some cook-up to cut down on the cheese since I'm not suppose to eat any.

I mostly worked on my computer help page for the school. I learned a few more things about dream weaver.

I also helped out M with her scanning job. I didn't have any real problems to fix, other than Dr. K saying that he couldn't see the thumbs of pictures on the computer. I have to remember to fix that now that I have the regedit codes. :)

Idea Icon Incase you don't have windows XP and you can't see the thumbnails of your pictures when you switch to thumbnail view, write me and I'll e-mail the fix off to you. Idea Icon

A student here told me how my sister and uncle and cousin descended on her earlier that day. :) I just smiled. Between the three of them, they are buy up so much. I know that my cousin has a new home to fill, so I can understand her. My uncle and my sister, I'm not sure off. But then, I don't really think that they are getting anything that they don't need, with such a good price attached. :)

I turned on my IM too late in the night before it was time for me to leave work. No on was on, so I went to play Zuma, and realized that I was on my opening game, and I was near the end of stage 7. The board I started I expected to be harder, but it was the next board that caused me to loose a life, even thought it wasn't one on of my worst boards. I started the next stage before I closed the game.

I closed up on time. I only lost internet connection once, that was nice, and I almost have all of mail. :) For some odd reason, outlook xp doesn't want to show me all the mail I have in some folders. it's like it can't or won't or something. So I did a lot of tweaking and moved most of it to other folders. I dumped all the e-mails from that folder for 2003 to a 2003 folder, and I did the same for 2004. That may have helped. I also told outlook to include that folder when it was sending and receiving e-mail so it could updated the folder and get the rest of my mail.

I got home ok. I was a bit on the cold side, but when I got into the house I was hot. I asked if she was baking or something, but she wasn't. She even had my fan out in the living room. Ouch.

Well, she had gotten a move that was mislabeled as most of them are on the p2p software. It turned out to be a real anime movie. The only bad thing about it was that it was only 48 mins long. It's called Blood: The Last Vampire. I don't quite understand the name of this one.

It's horror anime so of course there is going to be buckets of blood, but the only hint that the "hero" is a vampire is because it was brought up by "cops" who were looking for her. I've given nothing away incase you were wondering.

Jhodie tried to sleep in the couch again, and I told her to go in her bed, but for some reason she doesn’t want to go in her bed and wants to sleep on the couch. Then Ruthlyn called, the cousin who is helping my sister to wipe out the students. She woke her up, and after the anime was over, we watched CSI- Vegas.

Then I yawned and went to bed since it was late and my sister was saying that she had to go out early and I may have to look after Nika tomorrow.

We looked down all the doors and turned off the lights and headed in. I almost left the computer on to download a few things, but I didn't bother. As I was turning off the bathroom lights next to what use to be Pearls room and will be mine in a week. It has to get painted first.

Anyway, I can see that my sister has already started to dismantle stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment