March 18, 2005

I Was Sent Home

This blog is for Thursday.

My sister woke me up to a bad day in a bad mood.

Our cousin came by who was suppose to have been building out kitchen cupboards for the last 4 years. He came by, but my sister in a bad mood, she came and woke me up, got me in a bad mood, then I came down with the cold or something, as she calmed down.

I was sneezing a lot, but I thought that I could go to work all the same, but I wasn't ready at 2pm, so she called and said that I was coming in late because I didn't feel well.

I got there later than I wanted because the bus that I got, stopped for gas and made me that much later. I had felt ok until I had stepped outside, but I couldn't call in now again and say that I wasn't coming in.

But when I got to work, Ron and Collin looked, then 10 mins later Collin told me to go home, so I left. For two reasons. I had gotten no mail asking anything of me, and I had no jobs on my plate and I know this makes three, but one and two are more or less the same, my noise started to drip. Pure sneezing I can deal with, but not being able to bend my head and always having to have my hands free to catch stuff falling out of noise was not a state to be in at work.

I went to tell Ms C something that I forgot about yesterday, and said just wanted know why I came in to work if I was sick. She more less said looking at me made her wonder why I came in. She left work a bit early and gave me a ride home, and more or less bad mouthed the buses.

I slightly laid back in the couch and I thought, ok, starting to feel a bit better. But as soon as I full sat up, I started to sneeze again, and I gained a headache. After the kids came home from school, I went into my room and soon I was sleeping.

Then they woke me up sometime around 7 , everyone ate, I got something in like 40 mins or so, still had headache, still sneezing, but I was kinda hungry. It was cook up.

When I came out to get it, the floor was completely clean. That was more or less the problem that started off the day. My cousin, my sister says, is something of a neat freak. From what she tells me, outside of work they do two things, take care of the kids and clean. So the fact that we had a pile of dust, some dirt, and toys in a pile near the kitchen door that we keep adding too each time we sweep, didn't sit well with him.

Anyway, tonight at 8:30 she was so tired from all the cleaning this morning, looking after the kids this after noon and taking them out then coming back and feeding them, she just fell off to sleep. It took me 20 mins to get her to read Verey a bed time story. I read Nika's hers because Jhodie was too tired to read it to her. Half way though, somehow we ended up in the living room, and she cleaned up. I went back my bed because of my headache, then she came back for the rest of her story. I then told her to read it to me. She knew the story. Every time I read it to her, she would chime in about this, and about that. First she looked at me all odd, because she knew that I knew that she couldn't read yet. I then told her to tell me story from the pictures. And she did well. Then she went to bed. I them came out her to watch tv on a slightly better tv. I also tried to take something for the headache, but in two maybe three hours, two aspirin based pills and three paracetamol have already worn off, if they were really worked at all.

It took me a while to come 10 feet to type up my blog.

The drippy noise thing, and the fact that I hate this chair, oh and don't forget the headache.

But I did it. Don't expect me to stay and re-read this for grammar mistakes. I'll check and that's it. I kind hope that I feel better to go to work tomorrow, but at this point. I'm not feeling it, and my shift starts at 11am tomorrow. I can just know that my bones are going to ach tomorrow.

On small victory for me tonight. I really baged a mouse. Just now when I was blogging I hear an odd noise coming from the kitchen. A/the (I'm hoping) mouse went into a bag for something to eat, and couldn't get back out. So I closed the top, picked it up, and threw it outside. Did you think I was going to step on it?

bye. *ACHHhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment