March 21, 2005

Yahoo! News - Yahoo Purchasing Photo Company Flickr

Yahoo! News - Yahoo Purchasing Photo Company Flickr

The only reason I'm bring this up is because I didn't learn about it until I decided to check out my fellow flickr pics.

And there was the snap shot of flickr's blog telling about it.

Here is that link also. It's more entertaining then the offical report that I found on a yahoo search. :)

FlickrBlog

Other than find that out. I've a slow day. I cleaned out my ear's, slept until 11 or 12, then my sister woke me up to get in the house. I put the chain on so that Pearl won't just walk in while I was sleeping.

Just cleaned up some dishes, I'm just about cleaning off the table so that Jhodie can make one expensive pie. Apple really. Each apple is like $1.50 or so, and she had like 7 of them.

CSI - Vegas is having a marathon on Spike TV. I'm watching, but I don't really think that I'm going to see an ep that I didn't see before.

See ya.

I have to get back to cleaning the table before my sister gets back with Nika. She's trying to avoid the noisy st.kitts teachers. She knows that they are going to ask her why Verey didn't come to school today, then they will just start digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment