October 04, 2004

Can I cook?

ok.. I mixed a few things together and my sister put them in the oven, and burned the second set I might add.

Bisccottiies. I think that is how you spell it. Let me check. Nope it's Biscotti. I was kinda close.. just got happy on the doubles. :)

Well the first set had some mixed fruit in it, the second one was just plane. That is the one that got burned.

Other than that I actually cleaned. Washed dishes, cleaned off the table, sweep the floor and cleaned up the new living room set that most people think that it's their new bed.

The only reason I'm spending over 4 grand EC (eastern caribbean dollar) is because we were a month away from sitting on the floor to watch the tv. That too was very over priced.

I was up to 4 this morning.. right now I don't remember why, I think I watched a whole movie or something, well when I was out here thinking of staying and sleeping on the couch, I heard thunder and lighting I saw reflecting off of the wall of the next house. I was hoping at one point that lighting didn't hit me while I was sitting there.

Are you suppose to have a lighting rod on your house??

My headache is back, and I have to help a lady who said that she wanted me to teach her stuff, but some things she doesn't do her self. After she made me make her notes, with pictures.

I'm getting off now to rest my head. I may cancel my walk if I still feel this bad tomorrow, but not the lady. I have to see what state her computer is in.

Oh... my name is JhoyElba if you a picture sharing program named Hello. ... Just got it, would love to try it out with someone who has good wallpaper to share.

Good Night.

Oh.... I can cook.... I just haven't in 6 or so years. Not that I get take out or eat junk food, my sister lives with me and she cooks. .. just not today, so I ate Biscotti's and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment