October 15, 2004

Ow.. My Head Hurts.

Ok, this is what I can remember. (Thursday 14th October 2004)

Got to work more or less on time. Tried to fix the program problem for the girl. Still didn't work. Decided to try and make it into a power point since the program exported pictures.

Scanned about 80 pictures for Dr. G. They were very nice pictures.

The new kid closed up all but two rooms for me.

I installed a new bit torrent manager. I thought that I was being bad not sharing the ones that I've already gotten. So I had it running on two computers. All I have is anime.

Closed up on time. Got home in good time. My sister made cook up. It was good. Tied my hair down. I got my sister to plat it yesterday or that morning, don't remember. I wanted it to look good for Friday because of the Alumni students were coming to campus and I wanted to look nice for past friends.

I would have been in bed sooner if Nika wasn't still awake. My sister crashed, so I was up with here until 1:30am then I called it quits. I told her when she was done watching tv called mommy to turn off the lights and fan. She said fine, and I went to bed. In 20 mins she did.

Guess I remembered more than I thought. :)

That's it. Almost three Jhoy length blogs in one night. I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment