October 30, 2004

My Life Almost Ended

To make a long story short, I forgot about a really big rule, broke it, and was found out in a very dumb way, during the worst week of the year.

My boss almost fired me. That was yesterday. It was at 3pm.

I still can't breath right, and last night I couldn't sleep.

So now I'm doing things with ok's, I finished what I started with my bi-weekly reports which I haven't done in like 8 months, but tried to start back up before this all happened.

I just feel scared right now. I shouldn't. He said that he could movie on past this. I just have to regain the respect he had for me. Of course I have to sign some letter of reprimand that he is putting in my file next week.

But I'm still scared, and I feel stupid. I can't believe that it never dawned on me that I was breaking this rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment