October 10, 2004

"Yes doctor, she has been given her medication"

Ok.. I survived going to the doctor, but paying my prescription bill took it out of me.

I did most of the talking, he looked in my ears, my nose and down my throat, then wrote me up a script. Just to hear him talk, I asked him if there was a way to test for Acid Reflux. He said that they would use an endoscope. Ok, paid him $30 for the little chat, then when went to get my meds.

I handed over my script to find out that one for my ear infection was $56. :( ok. That was just about everything I had. I couldn't even get the meds for my cold. I had already gone to the bank to get money to go to the doctor in the first place.

By this time it was around noon. So I thought of getting something to eat that was on the really cheap side. So I was heading to get a salt fish and jonny cake, but when I got there the lady wasn't, so I thought of this other place. I walked over there, waited my turn, then decided to get my money out before it was my turn.

Looked in my bag, and looked, and looked, and only found $5. Ok, no lunch for me. Went back out into the hot sun to catch a bus home to get some soups so I wouldn't starve at work. Well I got home, took some of my meds with some of that aspirin and codeine stuff, and some of my left over cold meds. I had a hour before I had to leave, so I laid down for a nap. The sun stopped me a few time from even thinking of wanting to go home. At one point I just stood in the shade of a building and looked at the sun that I had to walk though to get to the bus stop.

Well, I woke up 15 past 2pm. My shift started at 2. My sister just got back from getting Nika's meds, and she needed more money too. We got the same $50 odd meds for our ear's. She said that I didn't look that good and that I should stay home. I just said fine and stripped and fell back into bed.

My sister got my (bank) card and went back to town to get the other meds. Including mine at another pharmacy. Don't remember when woke up, think I had stewed turkey and bread, took the same meds again somewhere around 9 or 10pm. Had a headache for 3 or so hours. I was happy to see that they played Read or Die at midnight, and it turned out to be the first two that missed on Monday.

My sister then put Nika to bed. She was up late because she took a late nap that afternoon. Well, I felt like playing a computer game. Amazingly it didn't hurt my head. I played for 2 and half hours. I got to level 9-4 before I died. My sister is still stuck on level 8. When I got up, then my head hurt. I got to see Wolf's Rain, but I missed Inuyasha. Don't know when I'll see that episode again.

Well I have to get ready for work. It's 1:05pm.

I'll be back to spell check this when I'm work and add what ever else happened if anything.

See ya.

(back... spell checked everyting. Now it looks like something a published person wrote. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment