October 06, 2004

The Cling

I loved this shirt when I first got it.

It was a gift from my aunt in NY. She came down for Christmas, and it was one of the things that she brought for me that was my size.

Today it looked like I pulled it out of a dirt pile. I wasn't even sweating, yet it tried to turn the colour of my skin all by itself.

Oh... and the stain that I thought wasn't that bad 5 hours ago just gave it that nice accent it was missing. This is why I can not wear white. The only white thing that I own are socks.

AHHH!! and I noticed this all when I was walking around campus turning off the AV equipment in the classrooms. It didn't help that I had to walk up a long lit room to talk to a guy that I think might like me. He was playing a game on his laptop between study sessions.

Other than that, I closed up all the rooms with incident. I even got a nice surprised with payment of a side job that I did over break. I didn't get to finish the job, but the guy felt that he had to pay me something. So I was able to buy lunch today. :) ... I just wish the salt fish wasn't salty.

I see you raising your eyebrow. Salt fish is salted so it can be used at a much later date, but all of that salt is supposed to boiled and washed off before you make it into some edible. The other guy who got the same thing as me said that it wasn't so much as being salty as there was something strong in it. Either which way, I may go for something from the cafeteria upstairs next time. The food they have is good, it's just that a plate of food is like $20 odd while the other food that I got was $14.

I know, some of you are saying that, that isn't a lot to pay for good food, and I agree. I just can't afford it. Maybe once every two weeks I can get a meal from up there.

I got my hands on Ron's camera again. I need pictures for the LRC/IT webpage. I start working on that again tomorrow.

Have a nice night.
Jhoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment